Reviews for Rue Returns
RAINBOWSNEMESIS chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
I just read this and it was amazing
DulceEtDecorumSYOT chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
So I like the idea for this fic, but while I enjoyed reading it, I do feel like there was a lot of potential in the idea that wasn't explored. It seems weird to me that everyone just deals with Rue coming back from the dead so calmly. I mean, she /came back from the dead/. That's pretty impressive. Nobody has any big ethical or scientific questions about how that works? Nobody's badgering her to try and find out what happens when we die?
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I like this fic, I just feel like it could go a lot more in-depth.
terra chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
i am reading both stories at once
Ms.Vanessaloverbue chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Wow I would of love to really see this game .
Buttons301 chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
I'm Jewish too!
androidilenya chapter 15 . 10/21/2012
Lots of reviews for a story like this. Nice job! Nice epilogue, love that Rue came back and her and Delilah's friendship is super cute.
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 15 . 10/21/2012
*Thumbs up* Sweet ending :)
Randomcat1832 chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
You changed rue's last name
androidilenya chapter 14 . 10/21/2012
Everyone's so happy. It's almost unrealistic. But whatever. Nice touch with the twin sister.
androidilenya chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
Um... Lilac has an identical twin. I don't know if I can deal with two of them. Definitely did not see that one coming!
Rue and Katniss are great. Having Dalia's middle name be Rue was also really cute. Seeing as this chapter ended on a sort-of cliffhanger I can't wait to see the next one.
androidilenya chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
Wow, hearing about Rue's family was pretty cool. Her brother dying is sad, but the fact that her parents named another kid after Rue was so cute! I loved your descriptions of the kids and their personalities and how they were as babies.
androidilenya chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
Oh, Rue, you're just so cool. It's nice to see you being epic. Yayz for Rue! I'm liking this story a lot.
androidilenya chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
I loved your descriptions of the outfits here and having Rue's be the same as in the movie was a nice touch. This chapter ended in a cliffhanger so I'm gonna go read the next one now before I die of suspense.
androidilenya chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Delilah is super cute! I mean, really! And Lilac and Rue's reactions are just awesome. 'Do you like me?' I just died at how cute that was.
androidilenya chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Wow. Delilah pretty much won by hiding, didn't she? I'm surprised that the Gamemakers let her do that and didn't chase her out. The Career blowup was amusing to read, for some reason, and I like how you brought all the Victors back as mentors.