Reviews for Hallelujah
Amen! Beautiful!
fivealive123 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Amazing update! I love your emphasis on "his" love. Please update soon, can't wait for more!
Happy's Princess chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
love it cant wait for the next chapter
Happy's Princess chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Love it More soon please
fivealive123 chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Such a great chapter! You did an amazing job of having a really touching moment but still staying totally within character for both Dom and Letty. Fantastic! I can't wait to read where it goes from here. Update soon!
fivealive123 chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
I was so happy to get a story alert on this! Awesome update! I love how they both thought of advise they received in the past from people and how it applied now. I hope you get more inspiration and keep this going. I can't wait to read what will happen between these two now that they are reunited!
diffrentkey chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
A drop in the ocean is one of my favorite songs love thid chapter pls update soon
fivealive123 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I love this story. It is absolutely fantastic. You have to keep going! I am a big supporter of rewriting the 4th one! Can't wait to read the next chapter...
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
You have my attention, I like the start of this and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next in this story. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya