Reviews for They say the World was built for two
Murk3000 chapter 22 . 6/5
Hey mate. It's been more than a year since the last AN. I hope everything is well with you. I just wanted you to know, that whether you finish this story or not (for whatever reasons), it was a magnificent story till now. You had some of paolini's characteristics down while still giving it your own writer's touch. I love(d) reading your fanfic, and have read it at least thrice.
While i do hope you continue, i'm content with the content you've provided till now (pun intended). T'was a great journey till here.
Thank you for all that you've done! I do look forward to other works you may have (and you must forgive for not already checking lol)
Gardevoir687 chapter 22 . 6/2
Holy shit! This. Is. Awesome! This story is amazing! I love it so much! Just read it for the first time, it is so beautiful! I love it so much! Thank you so much for writing this! This is incredible! 12/10 - 6 stars
Hello. Its been about a year since your last update when you said you moved. Im not here to rush you, Im here to say that I hope the year has treated you well and I hope that you are having luck settling in and that your writers block is getting better. I really think it would be unfortunate if this story was unfinished, seeing that there is a lot of obvious work that was put into it. It certaintly is a masterpiece. I look forward to the notification I'll get, saying that you've updated. Hope you are well : )
Please please please continue this
Asydra chapter 22 . 5/14
yo you should really continue this it's so good I want more
Classifiedanime chapter 22 . 3/22
When I was in elementary, nearly 5 years ago, the Inheritance Cycle was my favorite series by far. The complexity and ambiguity of Eragon and Arya’s relationships was particularly intriguing and a subject of great mystery to me. Were they meant to be?

The author unfortunately left this conclusion without definite answers. However you answered them. Splendidly, magnificently, and with all the emotional depth and maturity worthy of a developed author. Thank you. Please update if you still feel for this story. It’s too precious to drop and a wonderful read for someone like who’s been searching for a fanfic that not only fulfills their relationship, but also do so in a way that sounds as if it’s written by an advance writer.
Easculaep chapter 21 . 3/22
Update please, please?!
Kahlan Cypher Rahl chapter 22 . 2/25
Hope you Will find the time for this beautiful story, i really love it...
Thanks To share your ideas with us. So many things to tell but i can't find the words (i'm french it's not easy for me sorry).
looneygoon125 chapter 12 . 2/17
Did you give up on us
isayitsuptofate chapter 1 . 2/16
This is incredible. Once I started reading it I could not stop. I lost a lot of sleep and I don't care! The Inheritance Cycle is my all-time favorite book series; I've read it through many times. For whatever reason, E and A's relationship particularly captivates me. The depth and emotional intensity you use in developing their relationship...leaves me speechless. I found myself wanting to yell at the screen in an attempt to get E and A to grab each other and never let go. You took many chapters to finally bring them together, which hurt, but you did it so masterfully! And I don't see it playing out any other way. Their relationship is just too complicated for it to come together easily. Anyways, job well done, and add me to the list as another person you've affected deeply!
BlankForNothing chapter 22 . 2/11
This is my third time finishing this story, and I have to say it gets better every time I read it. I’m eagerly anticipating the next update.
emma c chapter 22 . 1/19
hey! just wanted to say ive happened upon your story after rereading the fourth book and yet again coming out annoyed at the heartbreaking ending, and your story has honestly been a godsend for my poor shippers heart - of all the fanfics ive read in this vein (and there are far too few) yours has been by far the most true to character and the most emotionally moving. if you ever choose to return to it one day/if circumstances allow you too, i cant wait to see how the star crossed lovers bloom! thank you so much for sharing yoir writing with the community!
LiveAndLetFree chapter 1 . 1/12
Chapter 19 was just... breathtaking. Torturous and breathtaking. You’ve created something immensely beautiful here and shined a whole new light on the Arya/Eragon dynamic from the books I hadn’t considered before. Bravo!
Side note: I thought it was really amusing how you made Eragon the more eloquent of the two when it was always the Elves who were known for their silver tongues.
DoctorFails chapter 22 . 1/10
I have two things I would like to say. before that, I would like to say this is my first ever comment on Fan fiction in the 3 years I've been on. anyways, first is that I understand that why Christopher left Arya and Eragon the way he did at the end of inheritance, Eragon was simply just not mature enough. Although I still am not totally content with the ending, I will still 100 percent read book V when it comes out, until then, I, and I am sure many others, find that as more than a qualified sibstitute for story following inheritance.

Second is that I feel it should be said that I subscribed to this story and you after reading the 1st chapter... Yeah. You paint not only a picture, but a world where we can hide and escape reality for a while. The fluid in your writing is so vivid and real, I have already cried more than a few times during this story. I believe you once said that this is not your mother tongue? (I could be wrong), you definitely could have fooled me. I believe you should be in no rush to release chapters for anything you write, because I, and again, I'm sure a lot of other people look forward to the beauty in your word and would hate to see that ruined because you felt you needed to release a chapter on schedule. Take as much time to write because when it comes down to it, making sure you paint that picture for everyone is all that matters. I hope you find this comment to your liking and I hope you find much fortune in your writing. Sincerely, Evan
Quantico chapter 22 . 1/2
Hello there! Happy new year! Hope all of you have a good start into 2018. Stay healthy!
I have been a reader of ff for about 10 years now. Not once i have left a review (worst ff reader there is, i apologize ;) ), but having read your story, i really wanted to tell you one or two things.
1. The amount of drama and the depth that you gave this romance is fantastic. I am writing on a romance between these two myself and i cannot imagine it to be any easier as you have described here. Therefore, to me, it feels absolutely real and true in the world of the Inheritance Cycle.
2. Your writing is simply great. I binged this ff within two days and still cant get enough of it. And that does not only root in my obsession with (non-lemon) romance, but also your writing style. I believe you could write your own fantasy novel if you ever felt like it. You paint the world for your readers in a way only few people can.
But thats just my opinion. Maybe you already did so and i am wasting my breath :-D. I hope you can figure out how to balance your need for literary satisfaction with your environment. Looking forward to an update ;).
Greetings from Germany. Have a good start in 2018!