Reviews for Rebirthing
Shaystorm chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
This is interesting. It's different to other stories I read about Rue's Mutt, but I like this, and I want to read more. Please continue!
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I always thought they just bread the mutts and modeled them after the tributes - they still need to send the actual bodies home to the families.
Whistlewind Wolf chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Eh, it would've led to the same result either way. If they used the tracker jacker venom in the other scenario, I imagine that Rue would see Katniss enjoying her death or something because she did nothing to save her. The fact that she couldn't be saved would be lost in the venom haze. Anyway, I like what you did with the song, turning it from a peaceful lullaby to a mocking taunt. This hijacking angle makes a lot of sense as to why the mutts were the way the were.
dustflare chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Yay! That was a fast updatee(:

You have very detailed descriptions. I like it. I can actually picture this is my mind. Lots of other people just give some empty descriptions and move on. It bothers me. So thank you!

This chapter was pretty sad; poor Rue, away from her family and protection ): You captured it perfectly, though.
dustflare chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Oh no, only two chapters... will there be another? Thete had better be another coming up! I really enjoyed it!
Whistlewind Wolf chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
(I haven't read this chapter yet because I want to guess first)

I bet that the thought that makes mutt Rue willing to kill Katniss is either:

A) You didn't save me

B) You were the one that killed me

I'm honestly hoping for the first one, because it involves more emotion than anger for revenge.

Also, I was expecting this mini-storyline to be added to Blood On The Flowers instead of being another separate story. Kinda threw me there.
SpockSnapeStephen chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I really like how you did the 'thump thump' thing and then Rue's thoughts and then 'thump thump.' That gave your story a whole lot more character. I'll be waiting for your next chapter!
IamMoving101 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011