Reviews for A Swirl of Circles and Stars
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
A Swirl of Circles and Stars has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
elenalena chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Loved this! Beautiful! When you lose your true love, you lose everything...including your mind.
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Shame on Carlisle! He causes Edward to get worse, then refuses to deal with the consequences of his actions. He leaves Esme to deal with it. At least poor Edward still has his Bella...
Aww, this was truly amazing. I'm honored to have read it. I sort of knew how it was going to end up, but it was still brilliant none-the-less. Much love.x
twilightmama83 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Wow. This was so good. I don't normally read one shots But I absolutely loved this one. Great job!
Taty73 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Wow... I'm speechless. Such a powerful, haunting story, it gave me chills and it made me cry. Really beautiful work. Thanks for sharing.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
You awful person.

How could you shake me so much! How could you have ever composed these words in such a manner, that I was frightfully close to tears?. This was awfully wonderful.
missmariaeuge chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Can't stop crying!
paragod chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
No words just tears...
SillyJily chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
FUCKING JESUS I mean beautifully written but OW MY HEART
Do'B chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
this is truly a beautiful story, tragic and heartbreaking yet tragic. i love how you managed to keep me in suspense in the beginning of the story only to learn that Edward had already lost the love of his life and that Bella hadn't really left him that she was with him in spirit. only a mothers love could understand as Esme herself has the same gifts as Edward.

again a beautiful story and so beautifully written.
XHaileeX chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
i have read this twice. Simply exquisite
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Very moving.
aldkfjalksd chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
oh sweet jesus there goes my heart
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012