Reviews for A Swirl of Circles and Stars
Secretive Gal chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
God! what was that?

that was simply amazing and heartbreaking.. i didnt wanna cry but couldnt help myself..

just can't believe it.. still crying...
Silvara7 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
You always write so well. *crying* that was so painful and yet, beautiful. He's truly done whatver it took to stay with her. *sniffle*
Izobella Snow chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Whoa... That was something else. It made me cry, shiver, and also gave me goosebumps. Gahh, it was good tho.
suja90 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
wonderful story...made me cry
GoldenRamoth chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Beautiful but sad story - well written - loved it.
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
you are a pure genuis! That was so sad and so well written and just... gah I can't even find the right words!

Loved it!

xoxo
TeriAnna chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
A truly haunting tale wonderfully written. Congratulations for winning Best Tradegy, a well deserved winner.
AClumsyBrunetteBrownEyedGirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
:') That was beautiful.

I just knew as soon as I had read the bit about Esme forgetting to give Bella her gifts and mentioning that she had them in another bag, that your story would end like this. :)

Well, not completely, just bits like the hospital, that she was infact already dead and what he was suffering from :)

You're an amazing author! Thank you for sharing and writing this masterpiece.

I am already 7 chapters in on your other story 'Do Over.' I am really enjoying it so far.
izziey chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
not what i was expecting: drawn out, obvious pain. instead, sweet, tender pain.
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Omg, my heart hurts! You did a beautiful job on this story. It is so heartbreaking, and yet unfortunately an accurate possibility of something that could happen to a man that has lost it all. Thank you for sharing this with us.
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Omg. Omg! I saw that coming when Esme pulled out Bella's presents. It hit me then that she was dead! Oh so sad. Gah. But so well written. You rock bb. *wipes tears*.
sleepwalker1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Heart breaking story...but still beautiful
Slytherella chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Holy heartbreak, Batman!
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh wow...sobbing. :D This was wonderful. I'd wondered what the deal with Bella was, so I loved finding out what happened, why Edward was where he was. This is really beautiful, thank you for sharing it with us. :)
AlexaBrandonCullen chapter 1 . 12/26/2011