Reviews for A Swirl of Circles and Stars
BlueBanana-94 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Oh my goodness, that was so good and so heart breaking. The moment I realized that Bella was actually dead, there was like a rock in my stomache. That was so beautiful.
Multishipper1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Amazing.
huntergatherer chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Soooo sad-and creepy! That was a good little read!
twilightcougarrp chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
aawww This story was so sad...Poor Edward, it was so hard seeing him like that, but beautiful story about love and loss. Very well written. Thank you for sharing xx
amberkey chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Wow how sad!
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Wow. So sad. Very well written thanks
Edmazing chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This was just so beautiful and painful. Two of my favorite things rolled into one and tangled up in love.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

xoxo

Mel
lilsunnysaunt chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Oh wow, that's so sad. It mad me cry. It sucks what happens when you lose a loved one. It can drive you mad to the point of no return. Very well written. Thanks for sharing!
Secretive Gal chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
God! what was that?

that was simply amazing and heartbreaking.. i didnt wanna cry but couldnt help myself..

just can't believe it.. still crying...
Silvara7 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
You always write so well. *crying* that was so painful and yet, beautiful. He's truly done whatver it took to stay with her. *sniffle*
Izobella Snow chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Whoa... That was something else. It made me cry, shiver, and also gave me goosebumps. Gahh, it was good tho.
suja90 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
wonderful story...made me cry
GoldenRamoth chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Beautiful but sad story - well written - loved it.
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
you are a pure genuis! That was so sad and so well written and just... gah I can't even find the right words!

Loved it!

xoxo
TeriAnna chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
A truly haunting tale wonderfully written. Congratulations for winning Best Tradegy, a well deserved winner.
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »