Reviews for A Swirl of Circles and Stars
rosewowie chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Effing A. I am bawling.

I dunno how to respond to this. I'm not an angsty person. This makes me sad.

Excellent writing. You always bring out any and all kinds of feelings from me with your stories.

LOVED IT!
fighter419 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Loved this story. So sad, but also knowing that some people have to go through that and have family members like Edward makes it even more heartbreaking. But great writing and you should definitely have a tissue warning for this.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh that was just blisteringly good !

Sigh

Reb
archy12 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
hm,i could make out,halfway the story,that what he thought were visions were in fact however careful he might have been he could not prevent the i don't understand Esme's thought-that she would not allow the vision of him growing old come could she prevent it?
insanemum chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Wow - awful and beautiful, terrible and wonderful. That's the second time you've made me cry today, dammit!
fuz chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh, how very sad, very much. Thank you.
yogacat chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
So well done.

The story unfolds like stairs, leading deeper into Edwards heart and Esme's mind.

Beautifully told and imagined.
Auspicious Stars chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow.

This was so beautifully sad.

I loved it so much. Such a fantastic twist.

Amazing story :)
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
its so sad, you make me cry a lot
LifetimePasserby chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Damn
jansails chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Sometimes... there comes a great love, a great life, which surpasses every moment & every memory that has passed before it.

To lose such completion of the soul, of sweetness & bliss, it can be too much.

This is one of those loves, a love that defined a life.

jansails/jan2
Just4ALE chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This was soooo saaaaaad. *sniff* But so well done. And the only Tragedy/Angst story I'll probably ever allow on my faves list. Beautifully told, thanks.
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow...what a tear-jerker! It's absolutely incredible and so, so, sad.

(sob!)

-Cassandra
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
God...that was hearting breaking...you always know how to get into my heart and soul.
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Oh, this breaks my heart. Edward's love for his dead wife and a mother's love for her lost son. I can't help but wonder if Edward was working his way out with the more frequent visions before Carlisle forced him to face the memories. So sad. Thanks for sharing!
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »