Reviews for A Swirl of Circles and Stars
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
OMG, this was gut wrenching tragic. I sort of prepared myself to know what was going on when Edward got mad about the gifts.

Unbelievably outstanding writing. It's easy to see why this won an award.

Such a departure for you, but you more than adequately proved you were up to the test. Bravo
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Fabulous story! Loved it! Thanks for writing!
Deedlez01 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Holeeeeeee shit! That was awful! I got to a certain spot in the story & I'm like, fuck, she's already dead.

What a tragically beautiful story.
LBJoy chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
OMW! That was heartbreakingly beautiful!

Thanks for sharing!
rosewowie chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Effing A. I am bawling.

I dunno how to respond to this. I'm not an angsty person. This makes me sad.

Excellent writing. You always bring out any and all kinds of feelings from me with your stories.

LOVED IT!
fighter419 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Loved this story. So sad, but also knowing that some people have to go through that and have family members like Edward makes it even more heartbreaking. But great writing and you should definitely have a tissue warning for this.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh that was just blisteringly good !

Sigh

Reb
archy12 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
hm,i could make out,halfway the story,that what he thought were visions were in fact however careful he might have been he could not prevent the i don't understand Esme's thought-that she would not allow the vision of him growing old come could she prevent it?
insanemum chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Wow - awful and beautiful, terrible and wonderful. That's the second time you've made me cry today, dammit!
fuz chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh, how very sad, very much. Thank you.
yogacat chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
So well done.

The story unfolds like stairs, leading deeper into Edwards heart and Esme's mind.

Beautifully told and imagined.
Auspicious Stars chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow.

This was so beautifully sad.

I loved it so much. Such a fantastic twist.

Amazing story :)
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
its so sad, you make me cry a lot
LifetimePasserby chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Damn
jansails chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Sometimes... there comes a great love, a great life, which surpasses every moment & every memory that has passed before it.

To lose such completion of the soul, of sweetness & bliss, it can be too much.

This is one of those loves, a love that defined a life.

jansails/jan2