Reviews for A Swirl of Circles and Stars
jmolly chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
i wonder if Carlisle hadn't provoked him, if Edward would have found his way back. Well, it grieves me that he would have shattered like that, but it's a bitter truth. And the strange thing is, he's happy in his artificial world. Happier than he would be if he left it. That brings up interesting ethical questions.

Great job.
magmom2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I don't know what to say. WOW seems to be all I can think of.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I love it. It's sad but I love it.
cabal22 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Don't usually read o/s but really really enjoy your writing...so WOW I can see why you won best tragedy so very sad. Great job. Thanks for sharing!
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
OMG, this was gut wrenching tragic. I sort of prepared myself to know what was going on when Edward got mad about the gifts.

Unbelievably outstanding writing. It's easy to see why this won an award.

Such a departure for you, but you more than adequately proved you were up to the test. Bravo
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Fabulous story! Loved it! Thanks for writing!
Deedlez01 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Holeeeeeee shit! That was awful! I got to a certain spot in the story & I'm like, fuck, she's already dead.

What a tragically beautiful story.
LBJoy chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
OMW! That was heartbreakingly beautiful!

Thanks for sharing!
rosewowie chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Effing A. I am bawling.

I dunno how to respond to this. I'm not an angsty person. This makes me sad.

Excellent writing. You always bring out any and all kinds of feelings from me with your stories.

LOVED IT!
fighter419 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Loved this story. So sad, but also knowing that some people have to go through that and have family members like Edward makes it even more heartbreaking. But great writing and you should definitely have a tissue warning for this.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh that was just blisteringly good !

Sigh

Reb
archy12 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
hm,i could make out,halfway the story,that what he thought were visions were in fact however careful he might have been he could not prevent the i don't understand Esme's thought-that she would not allow the vision of him growing old come could she prevent it?
insanemum chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Wow - awful and beautiful, terrible and wonderful. That's the second time you've made me cry today, dammit!
fuz chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh, how very sad, very much. Thank you.
yogacat chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
So well done.

The story unfolds like stairs, leading deeper into Edwards heart and Esme's mind.

Beautifully told and imagined.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »