Reviews for A Swirl of Circles and Stars
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Oh, this breaks my heart. Edward's love for his dead wife and a mother's love for her lost son. I can't help but wonder if Edward was working his way out with the more frequent visions before Carlisle forced him to face the memories. So sad. Thanks for sharing!
October25 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
creepy but good. two thumbs up :)
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Damn! That was good. If you haven't read Making Memories of Us, you should. Although, her Edward wasn't THAT far gone. ;-)

I'd been looking for some HF for a few days. You must of known, cause this showed up in my inbox. Thank you. ;-)

Lula
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
WEll that's a tear your heart out kinda story lol Really good, super sad. I wish soemthing could have happened that made him end up happy...but I guess he actually was. thanks
they call me red chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This fic has so many twists and turns it gave me whiplash but it's still fantastic.
deenerneener chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow wow.

Terrific!

I loved your seamless construction and vivid imagery. Along with Esme, I can just picture Edward at the picnic table, miming the gentle caress of his dead wife's face, seeing a reality different from the solitary one in which he exists at the hospital.

You have quite the literary gift.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
robownsme chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Normally I try to avoid angst at all costs, but since I must read everything you write, I decided to put on my big girl panties and give it a go.

You know what I love most about this story? It's not about cheating or stupid misunderstandings that hurt and damage people beyond repair. This was about complete and absolute love and devotion.

If all angst were like this, I would read a lot more it. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. You are very deserving of your win.
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Beautifully sad. I can see why it's a favorite!
LPlover93 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That was so goddamn sad! But so damn beautiful. I really pray this Edward doesnt end up like that in old age. Thank you for writing!
Livie79 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Snot sobbing, tears running down my face, choking crying right now. I'm seriously just devastated right now. And I know that was the point so let me just say, congratu-freaking-lation you knocked it out of the part with this one. Now I'm going to go hang myself in the closet. SSSSOOOBBBBSSSSS
AngeliqueMasen chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
You made me cry.
henbi chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
beautifully written - thank you for sharing this on FF, it truly moved me.
Nonita chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I it! Thanks!
annaharding chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow - this was REALLY sad! But powerful. And good - really good.

Thanx for this.
KStewPattison chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I love this story...Just so you know i am crying at the was a sweet and sad story at the same time. Can wait to read more from you. Keep up the good work.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »