Reviews for A Swirl of Circles and Stars
deenerneener chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow wow.

Terrific!

I loved your seamless construction and vivid imagery. Along with Esme, I can just picture Edward at the picnic table, miming the gentle caress of his dead wife's face, seeing a reality different from the solitary one in which he exists at the hospital.

You have quite the literary gift.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
robownsme chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Normally I try to avoid angst at all costs, but since I must read everything you write, I decided to put on my big girl panties and give it a go.

You know what I love most about this story? It's not about cheating or stupid misunderstandings that hurt and damage people beyond repair. This was about complete and absolute love and devotion.

If all angst were like this, I would read a lot more it. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. You are very deserving of your win.
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Beautifully sad. I can see why it's a favorite!
LPlover93 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That was so goddamn sad! But so damn beautiful. I really pray this Edward doesnt end up like that in old age. Thank you for writing!
Livie79 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Snot sobbing, tears running down my face, choking crying right now. I'm seriously just devastated right now. And I know that was the point so let me just say, congratu-freaking-lation you knocked it out of the part with this one. Now I'm going to go hang myself in the closet. SSSSOOOBBBBSSSSS
AngeliqueMasen chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
You made me cry.
henbi chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
beautifully written - thank you for sharing this on FF, it truly moved me.
Nonita chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I it! Thanks!
annaharding chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow - this was REALLY sad! But powerful. And good - really good.

Thanx for this.
KStewPattison chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I love this story...Just so you know i am crying at the was a sweet and sad story at the same time. Can wait to read more from you. Keep up the good work.
mpg chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Congrats on the well deserved win bb :) I feel for esme so much, Edward may be in some pain, but at least he is happy in his delusion whereas es has to watch on helpless
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
"That was absolutely wonderful. A beautiful, tragic story, and I loved every tortured word."

I still do! I voted for this story, and it's been on my mind since the contest. Mostly a Lurker and I were chatting about it and we agree that it's such a creative idea, and you've done it very, very well.

It's most well deserved win, honestly. Beautiful work. Well done!

xAM
84gemstone chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
My hubs thinks I've gone mad I'm laughing so hard. And the "don't tell Edward" made it worse.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011