Reviews for Icecream and Fish
There should really be more sushi pack stories this fan fiction net looks a bit lonely
AlguienxD chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I love you (?) xD
PPG2009 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Please, can you do the next Sushi Pack story?
juliet chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
please can you do kani and ikura pease
CartoonCaster21 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
How sweet. Never considered this pairing before, but I will now Bravo! Do y'all think you can write one of Ikura/Kani? Their my fav! If ya can't or don't want to, its understandable. This was really adorable, seeing the other side if Unagi.

Hope to see more of you! We need'ta get more Sushi Pack fanfics. Keep writing ;)
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This site needs more Sushi Pack fanfiction. I'm about to begin work on a fanfiction series for it. In a way it'll be a series of crossovers, but still Sushi Pack will be the main fandom with this series.

I hope you continue to write for this cartoon and I hope to see more soon.
Meh chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Only fanfic on this show, forever alone, bro.
ResoluteShadow chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
man i used to love this show when i was younger!
Allie Lennon chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Hi...IM SO FUCKING DEPRESSED!sry...yeah i haven't reviewed in like 2 weeks Sry my grama is in da hospital and so yeh umm great job!i luv sushi pack lol! even though i luv sushi pack, when the hell r u gonna update ur other stories? cuz im sad sooooooooooooo sad the shetles didn't get updated! lol my life is horrible JK but yeh sry bout ur grandpa dieing(sry dont know how to spell that lol) HAPPY CHRISTMAS/HANUKAH!lol...