Reviews for Monster High
Well, Mattie's back. Yay. Al, you're not in heaven
I thought... Well, ya killed off Mattie... Gosh dang it. I was hoping this wouldn't happen...
FanfictionInspired chapter 46 . 7/6
Aww I really like this! If I may suggest something? Perhaps put the arcs into their own stories for easier reference? Actually never mind that's a terrible idea because then people have to go back to your story list and find the next arc and never mind that idea. Do post a separate story once you feel this one has gotten long enough, though. But really, I think all your chapters ended at good points and cliffhangers, so I wouldn't recommend changing that. No flames here!
PrussiaTheGreat chapter 16 . 6/27
Honestly I think Antonio would have been better off as a Chubracabra.
Karli Bane chapter 28 . 6/17
Were they Seborga and Wy?
Karli Bane chapter 25 . 6/17
Omgs I am so nervous about Antonio
Omgs-oh my gods
Karli Bane chapter 16 . 6/17
It was funny how you did the pirate past of England and Spain. I was not expecting Antonio to be a werewolf. This so far is almost as awesome as Prussia.
Karli Bane chapter 14 . 6/17
When it came to the prophecy I remembered that in Roman mythology, there would be a pythia who would speak the will of the gods, or prophecys. Thatwas genius.
Karli Bane chapter 12 . 6/17
It is funny how you had Alfred burn pancakes. Every one knows Matthew loves pancakes.
Karli Bane chapter 3 . 6/17
I did not expect england to be an angel
Diaflower chapter 46 . 1/14
I love love love this story so very much! I like the different ideas (as in it's not just another version of events or an overused idea, even though I read those too), the story line, and just about everything in the story! Yay! I LOVE the story! It occurs to be that this story might go on for a while... oh well! I hope you continue writing such amazing fanfiction!
YJV chapter 46 . 11/26/2015
Love it! when will this be updated? And will Lovi somehow participate in the team as well? I really like Romano...please have more Spamano too!
FireFox Vixen chapter 46 . 11/19/2014
LOVE!
Tomafyre chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I cant
Mattheeew
Alfreeed
Hnnng
...damn. This is just chapter one.
WELL GOODBYEEEE
XD
animeparody chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
Nice story, author-dono! Although I expected Arthur to be a magician but him being an angel is fine though Prussia being a demon is quite weird. Before he was the kingdom of Prussia he was an order of knights known as the Teuntonic Knights. It was a religious thing I believe. But good job anyway I look forward to continuing my read