Reviews for A Way With Words
CileSuns92 chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Oh my, the last one was incredibly funny. Hello Kitty tape! Definitely something Castle would do.

(They had to do something during Hurricane Sandy, right?) - I was laughing at this, like...laughing. Luckily my roommate is in the kitchen and I'm the bedroom :D

Another one I really enjoyed a lot is Present. I mean, they're all good, you have this ability to tell us stories in two lines (see Result) but those two lines were pretty well delivered.

I'm glad to see this update after the good day I had, it was a nice diversion as Castle's new episode loaded :)
CileSuns92 chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Aw, those snippets, I love them. I just love them. And heck, I promised I wouldn't read more Castle! ;) Good proposition for the New Year at this point, I guess...
LogicBomb.32 chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Hi! Loved this next update, thrilled that you did more. As much as I loved Kernel, Introduction was my favorite by far. It was awesome. Please Update Soon :)

Logicbomb.32
AlwaysCastle chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I love this! I had an idea to use vcab words in a way that would be kind of seductive. Like when this happened:

Richard Castle: Did you just use the word "veritable"?

Kate Beckett: Yes, I did.

Richard Castle: Sexy.

Kate Beckett: You should hear me say "fallacious".

And go over words that might not sound so sexy, but she can make them sound sexy. or something like that. Or just the general meaning is devious. you know? anyway! LOVE THIS
LogicBomb.32 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
LOVED IT! Yours was so much better than mine were, seriously. Also I will respond to your PM but tomorrow, I just got home after a very long bus ride and am wiped out.

Logicbomb.32
CileSuns92 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Okay, if you start writing about Castle I'm never going to study for my finals!

You're so good at writing ficlets, I love your style in each, even the shortest one.

For the sake of my exams, don't write about Castle anymore, but for my enjoyment, oh, please, just more ;)