Reviews for A Living Nightmare
Malie guy chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Jack rocks

You did a good job
Rookie70Penguin chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Um, I'm not sure how to feel about this. My name is Amy Greene. Really. That's my name. I can't believe someone actually has my name. Did you just make it up or what? Awesome story btw!
Ariana Bransford chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?!
Shadow the Ranger chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Update soon this soubds real good!
Being-Lonely-Makes-Me-Happy chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Starpower by BOTDF... dur
Subuku no Jess chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
A dedication? To me? Thank you! :D I never knew that I inspired people. It's okay.

I liked what you did with Oogie here. The smirks, the threats, the walking around the room for absolutely no reason thing. I do that sometimes too.

Writer's block could be a killer, but as long as you write ideas down and have friends who can help you with ideas, it's not that bad. I am a procrastinator too, so I know how you feel.

Maybe you should try to make the chapters longer and add some detail to it if you'd like. It might be hard, but it will bring more readers to your story.

Anyway, nice chapter and update soon!

Jessy
NerrdGlasses chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Cute Story :)
Syd chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
The doctor's name is Dr. Finkelstein, by the way.
loveichigo101 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
awseme story
Phan3145 chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
I love this, it's so cute.
Dead as Dust chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Wait wait wait... AMY GREENE? From F.R.I.E.N.D.S?

One of the lead characters from that show, Rachel Greene, has a sister named Amy! Did you just copy that name?
Ikko chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Pretty good so far :) Please continue, I like it! :))
Subuku no Jess chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
I know how you feel about that. Sometimes, I'd like to have new reviewers and new people looking at my stories, but sometimes you just have to wait and be patient. I always write stories because I like to and they're fun, whether I have reviewers or not. :)

I really want to know what happens next. Especially how Oogie is involved with this (as you can see, I'm an Oogie fan).

Anyway, update soon! :)

Jess
Ruler of all Vampires chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
I'm very curious to discover what the prophecy is. I wonder what it could be? Look forward to your next chapters! And it seems like you have a nice story going here. Spelling is good, and grammar seems appropriate. Bye!
Timetrixter22 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This story is really good, "what about my social studies test!" really cracked me up, although if I was in her situation I would have said " What about my library books!", still great story, update soon.