Reviews for Dark Waltz
ceresama chapter 12 . 4/13
please update please! I really want to see what happens next.
AkiraNatsume chapter 12 . 3/8
More chapters please.
wolfsblood13 chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
Love the story can't wait for the next chapter
Kidiu chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Well, it's been almost two years since you've touched this, but I'm a positive individual! So I hope you haven't forgotten or abandoned this story, or us, your adoring readers.

So! I hope to see more of your work in the future!
JuleMaker chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
Omg, this is so good x3
Please update?
Nameless chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
I love this soooo much! I really hope you update soon and that you haven't abandoned this. I shall be waiting for the next update and check on it everyday (ν)
yamimagami chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
Please please please update this story. I love it and would very much like to see how harry and ulquiorra end up together. So please update as soon as you can.
brighteyed13 chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
Wah don't abandon this please! ;( It's too lovely
slytherin's daughter chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
I enjoy this story. The romance has a slow build up which is brilliant, not many people jump in bed together when they've just met, especially how those have met. I like the way Harry just dismisses his powers, it's definitely in character. I also like the way Ulquiorra is portrayed- perfectly in character. I hope to see more updates soon. :)
GuillaumeD'Evreux chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Harry is being too naive. Of course Aizen's not going to take kindly if someone interferes with his plans. Though his anguish's totally understandable.
Great chapter as always. But it's been 9 months since you've last updated. Have you abandoned the story? I really hope you haven't. The fic is simply brilliant and you certainty have a talent. Please update soon :-)
GuillaumeD'Evreux chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
It looks like Harry-chan is stretched too thin and is going to break soon. I hope Ul'll be there for him :-) And probably Gin will spice it up :-)
GuillaumeD'Evreux chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
Their relationship is progressing slowly but steadily. This is really promissing:-) It looks like Harry is developing some sort of Stockholm syndrome though.
It'll be interesting to see Hermione's and Luna's reactions to Ichigo and co. I guess Rukia and 'Mione will get along well :-)
GuillaumeD'Evreux chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
Great chapter as always :-) I was wondering when Nniotora was making an appearance. He is usually a lot of fun :-)
GuillaumeD'Evreux chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
Do you intentionally ulternate action and brooding or is it a coincinence? :) Anyway, greate chappy! thanks A LOT!
Now they are going to spend more time together! Can't wait for the first kiss :) though I do realise there is a long way ahead - sigh :(
GuillaumeD'Evreux chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
Angsty, this one :) which is a good thing. 'cause it is his own internal damage that makes Harry so compassionate and understanding.
And there is a tiny hint of bonding, hurray!