Reviews for The Heart of Love
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Very clever Erik!
BlazeoftheInferno chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I can never tell what I'm going to get out of your stories. One story, Erik is devoted and loving, and the next he is a manipulative rapist. This one happens to fall into the rapist category. Whether Christine wants him or not, what he is doing to her is selfish and wrong and I, an adamant E/C shipper, can't blame her for choosing to be with Raoul, which displeases me greatly. Stop ruining my shipping!
LittleLote chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Wow! Unmistakably one of the best fic about Phantom of the Opera I've ever read. Well-judged this reversal! I love the idea (curious to see your other fics now...)
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This sounds sooo wrong, but I really wanted Erik to make good on his promise and just take her! I like that he was strong enough to pull away knowing he has a chance to win her over, which is fine, but only one chapter? AHHHHH!
Phantom Night Owl chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Very nice little oneshot. I'm always rooting for Erik in your stories...it always takes Christine a while to figure out what she really wants...Erik usually helps her along. I think the contrast between Erik and Raoul is so great, that Christine naturally can't see the forest for the trees. Raoul offers stability , normalcy and yes, he's also handsome. It's everything from her Father's fairytales come to life, whereas Erik, is more the ogre, not the hero. But with one kiss, that changes, then it's up to Erik to convince her that they belong together. He's actually a better man than he thinks he is...he could have had Christine, but now he wants forever with her. In your stories, he usually gets his wish. Merry Christmas!
Bookworm El V chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Oh, another intense story of yours! Great!

I totally felt with them both! What Erik did was just so... Erik! :) When he's desperate he tends to do... things rather impulsively, right? Like making (or rather wanting to make) Christine grace his bed to safe Raoul. And then realization comes! :)

And yet, Christine still has problems with her heart and mind! I totally see her conflict. Erik isn't easy to love, that's right. But she already has feelings for him (of course she has!) and that's the problem, because she wants to want Raoul.

Btw, I love, love, love the description of Erik's arrival from behind the mirror! I really *saw* him in my mind and I was in awe! :)

Very well done!

Herzlichst,

El
pendras cornielius chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
this can't be a one-shot, that would be cruel and inhuman!
PamEargle chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
VERY nice way to begin my weekend :-)

This was powerful and well written as always. In character and true to their relationship. I have always believed that she protested to much and Erik knew it.

I like how you used the questions surrounding "the kiss" at the end of the musical version to give us this piece... Well... I am assuming that was your inspiration *lol* Forgive me if I am wrong.

Merry Christmas, dear friend :-) I hope you and your family are having a wonderful time so far!
Rose Greenwood chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This was awesome. I can't think of a better way to end my last day at school for a month. I kind of liked the darker Erik, though he did kind of catch me off guard. I like him more self-confident. You're so good at writing the two of them. I always look forward to reading your stuff.
Melstrife chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Are you going to continue this story or is it one shot? I hope it continues I want to see what happens in the future between Erik and Christine!
AlteraPars87 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That crazy, calculating, mean, mad, manipulative bastard!

I loved it :)
TheBlackSister chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Ahaha! This has Tosca written all over it, doesn't it? But everything's an opera for Erik in a way. An interesting concept, and well presented.
gravity01 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Holy mashed potatos, batman! That was awesome. I wish you'd continue it. Manipulative!Erik is so fun to read, too. And Christine's surprising change of attitude... Yes, I would really love to read more.
opera777 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Hi * wave*

This is really different . . but I like it! Just what I needed, speaking of screaming little ones. .. my four year old just had the most splendiferous tantrum because it decided to rain instead of snow like it did on Thomas. lol! I had a tough time explaining to him that where we live it usually rains instead of snow.

Anyhow, i'm digressing can't wait to see something new! Hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas!

TTYS

opera777
wwwwwwwwwWwwwwww chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow!That was a different approach for you Michelle! Loved the shift in Christine's emotions and how she has no control over her feelings for Erik. You know I love your more sinister Erik so this was right up my steet. We have snow in the freezing cold Irish mountains and this was exactly what I needed to warm me up. Great as always. Delighted to hear you will be posting more. Looking forward to it! X