Reviews for The Game of Doom
Lady Gaga chapter 9 . 4/4
I like dancing in clogs. They remind me of my carrot days.
Invaderness chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Please tell me how it would've ended! I wanna see how Zagr plays into this!
Lord Sergeant Sarcasm chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
I'm sorry YOU can't finish it, but I shall see if this other person is as great as you were in writing this. :)
AnimeSweetheart16 chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
I understand family drama, but I'm really sad that this story is going to be taken off... Are you going to remove "From Your Memory", too? And also, I'd really like to know how it's supposed to end.
TeruKurebayashi chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
T-T I really love this story and hate that it has to go away. If it's not too much to ask, could you PM me what was going to happen? And I see that no one has seriously asked to continue this themselves in the reviews, so even though I can never make this as amazing as you are, may I try to finish it? (Unless of course someone is already doing that and if so tell me who please). But I also see that it's been more than a week so maybe you do have thoughts for continuing it yourself. Anyway, best of wishes to you.
invaderzimlovr15 chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
I would love to know how this would have ended. i completely understand what you said about family drama and everything. i would continue it for you but i would just ruin it. i loved the story. will you be getting rid of from your memory also? i hope not.
crystalblue19 chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
Aw I never really had a chance to read this story yet and it's already ending, it sounded really interesting. I would really love to hear how the ending would have gone please! :3
q1a2z2 chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
Please Tell me the end I love this series soooooooooo much. I check it almost every hour and now that it is ending...
Whixtle chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
Hey, I just want to let you know how much I enjoyed this story, and how sorry that you are in a rough time right now. You should know that you are backed up by loyal fans, and I promise you that even with the cancellation and hiatuses of stories, you will still have a herd of Zimtards and ZAGR enthusiasts patiently waiting on you. If you ever have something to write, I will read. :)

I would like to know if you are still going to be continuing From Your Memory or not, as well as the ending to this story if you would PM me please. :)

I wish you the best of luck with your life troubles.
TheWhyteRabbyt chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I love this story and I'm sorry to hear that things are going poorly or you. Yes, I would like to know how it would have ended, and Im sending good energy/praying for you. Well wishes!

TheWhyteRabbyt
Invasor Irken K chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Its too bad that you cant keep writing but I want to know how the story would have ended? please
Jackfreak1994 chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
To bad the story is cancelled,if you can please tell me how the story would have ended. I would really apreciate it :)
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Cancelled? That's a shame. And yes, if you could tell me how this would have turned out, I'd appreciate it.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
Invader Johnny chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Oh man oh man, Why do I feel like Gaz just made the worst decision of her young life?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
ForceWalker chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Well, this absolutely sucks! I really hate that this has to happen, because I was intrigue with this story and how it was going, with all the tension and hate between the Membranes and Irkens.

If you aren't going to ever continue this story, I would love to know how the story would've gone from this point. Would Zim and Gaz have gotten together under these circumstances? Would they have survived the Games? Would they even get along, or just try to kill each other throughout? And how would it have ended? Please tell me what would've happened in the plot of Game of Doom.