Reviews for The Firebender in Aang
Nefertari Queen chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
beautiful... I never think in Aang like a firebender. Always in my mind he was the "last airbender". When I read this fic I discover a new point of view about Aang an his relation with Katara. It was awsome. I love it, the theme and the romance was unbelievable.
Thanks for share this story with us! :D
xoxogossipgill.tumblr chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
ugh wow i really liked this okay i spent the last hour reading such awful fanfiction i was begining to lose hope but this is really great!
arosequartz chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
nice story
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
After a literally sleepless night, I can't articulate well enough to really critique this piece as it deserves. However, I really enjoyed reading it-it brought a smile over my blank, exhausted face! It was sweet and plausible. I felt like they may have been slightly OOC...but not unbearably so. It's an amount that could probably be attributed to the passage of time and brushed aside. Thanks for writing-hope you continue!

~TheWonderfulShoe
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
That was sweet, perfect, and kinda cute.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Phantom Splash chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I LOVE this story! It's so sweet and you write Aang and Katara so well!

Hurrah for Kataang fluff!
Aleyvas22 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
"If you're going to be with me, you'll have to be with all of me. Even the firebender in me," Aang said. Loved this quote! Please make another one! It was very nice. Short and Sweet! :D