Reviews for Mentalist Episode Tag: Fugue in Red, 4x10
hoppa12345 chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
Haha great ending! And probably my favourite sentence: "Both possibilities seemed equally terrifying."
Very well written, thanks for that :D
M chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
I recently rewatched this episode and was unsatisfied with the ending we got. Thank you for writing this, it was the perfect cap to the episode. You've captured Jane and Lisbon's relationship, and the characterization is so good I can hear their voices in my head as I read it. Great piece!
Munkeyfump20 chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
I watched that and I was sad they did not take it any further but that show always finished the shows on the old horrible cliff hanger that I hate Ha Ha! A very nice read thank you
kikki hope chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Thank you for writing this, and posting, I have written and re written a similar seen many times, but never got to posting it.
Thanks for sharing
Keep writing
Kikki
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I do love this episode, even if it's kinda creepy to see this other Jane...hitting on Grace...ugh . But yeah, the ending always gets to me and therefore i love ur tag on it! Well done :)
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
The ending was a perfect counterpoint to the trauma of the rest of the story. Nicely done. Thanks.
Sisterspy chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I just found this and needed to tell you the last part made my day, that was a great tag.
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
OMGOD! hahahha! I loved this!
Marcia Santos chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
That was so sutil and cute, just love it.
Hayseed Socrates chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Oh how fun!
Water-please chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Oh I love love love that! Mischievious, naughty Jane (the 'new' self) is, for my part, to be preferred over the con man. Just my 2c.
mleewrite chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love how well you write Jane. You really have his snark down.
lolo1234 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I really enjoyed this even though I 've not seen any of season 4
cargarpe chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
"You do have a very nice ass, Lisbon."

"I'm warning you Janeā€¦"

"Did I use both hands or just one?"

(...)

A mischievous thought occurred to him, and he grinned against her hair.

Jane slowly slid one hand down until it rested on her left buttock. Then, with great affection, he gave it a gentle squeeze. Lisbon's eyes widened, but she only laughed and hugged him even tighter.

*DEAD* OH GOD, GREAT. Magnificent, splendid, marvelous. I love this oneshot.
idonthaveaname chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
this was a good one. Very emotional, I wish the writers were allowed more t. so they could had written something like this in the show. Are you sure you are not one of the writers for the series? Just flinging ideas out into cyperspace to get reactions from the fans? Well, if you are. I know your laughing at this. Can we get Jane and Libson finally together?