Reviews for Wind In The Grass
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 4 . 5/9
I'm sad it appears this story has been abandoned, but regardless I enjoyed what thee was. Thank you.
guesty chapter 4 . 2/17
HEY! So, I am a massive fan of yours. Your current Hobbit story is fantastic and your Agent Carter ones are brilliant. So it would be really nice if you updated this one :)
You're awesome!
I really hope you update this, it's really fun to read and quite funny aha. You write really well :) x
Wynter Phoenix chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
Ah, I love this story...hopefully you'll revive it at some pont. :)
wickedgrl123 chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS. I'M READING STIRRING THE LEAVES RIGHT NOW TOO, BUT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GOOD EOMER/OC STORY AND I FOUND IT AND I WOULD LOVE SO MUCH FOR YOU TO CONTINUE THIS PLEAAAASEE :)
Rayne chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Really good story. Too bad you never finished it.
DeLacus chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Oh My goodness; this fanfic is amazing! *-*

I hope you eventually continue this. :D
GingerChaser17 chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Oh my goodness, I have read many, many, many Eomer/OC LOTR fanfictions and found them to be severely lacking in reality or appeal, but this is really growing on me despite only being four chapters long. I love Nicola's personality and the way she just doesn't take any bullshit from the men (especially Eomer) and her strong character. I think it's an amazing story, I hope you will revisit it someday and keep updating.
From a very big fan of the story,
Dani xx
P.s. I like the fact that the story lives up to the T rating, with the saucy comments and Eomer's suggestive thoughts. Some fanfics can be way too innocent. ;)
️Eomer️
mh21 chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
What a great story! I'm really loving it so far and I hope you continue it one day. :)
KittyBates chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Please update this story! Absolutely love it!
bonnylassy chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Really enjoying it hope you update
Samolfran chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
hey... Where's the rest?
Thorin-Oakenbutt chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
This is so good, update pleaseeee I need more c;
lise chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
love this, it's an interesting plot, not following the happenings depicted in the book but creating something entirely new (not that following the LOtR story isn't captivating, which it is).
Your writing is great, whatever you choose to write about :) pity it's so short though...
If I could visit any place in middle earth I think it would be Rivendell or the Shire because they're so beautiful :) anyways keep writing and I'll keep reading! love from France!
ShezzaBoo0233 chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
I love your story has a great deal of potential :) I do hope you plan to update ASAP! xxSB0233