Reviews for Regrets and Mistakes
nhelms31288 chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
please continue. I really like the story
Leenababy chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Please add more. I can't wait to read what happens next
Vintage Aria chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Please, please update! I love this story so much and am missing it. So please update!
Marie Hughes chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Great story so far please update soon :P
AstROnAut chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Just finished reading this story and I have to say that I love this story! I just love that the guys still love their girls and are going after them :) I hope you update soon and not give up on this story.
AstROnAut chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Ellie chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
So good! Love love love! I cannot wait for another chapter!
Lovely Traces chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Yeah, you updated! I understand about being sick :( I am right now. And I most likely wouldn't read a Jude/Shay because I'm not a fan. But I'm sure that it'll be great, because well, you are an amazing author!
lift-me-up chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
Great two chapters , the life and say story sounds good too .

Omg if Nathan or Brooke dies in oth i'll cry.

My favorite couples on oth are

Naley

Brulian

Leyton

And Chia

I wish they'd all come back for the finale...

Anyway amazing chapter
ISana55 chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
I love it! I cant wait for Tommy arrive to Alaska...i hope he doesnt get mad whe he realices that Jude dont get the abortion, i hope that Jude dont lose her baby, cant wait for more!
lift-me-up chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Amazing update , can't wait for the next update ... and I'm looking forward to reading your one tree hill story.
Lovely Traces chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
Yea (I spelled it the old English way)! You updated finally! Wow, I am sort of in love with this story, you have such a great writing styles. And it really helps that the characters are actually in character. Please, please try and update soon!
Katy chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
New Chapter please...
ISana55 chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Amazing chapter! Ughh Jude needs to tell Tommy that she is pregnant and try to work things out, cant wait for more!
lift-me-up chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
I love this story , poor Jude \ and Sadie , I know I should feel bad for kwest and tommy but not all guys understand where the girl comes from in this situation.

BTW I can't wait for your one tree hill story ? What's it about ?

Update this amazing story soon ]