Reviews for Words Left Unspoken
So sad! Keep it up! :)
IcarusOwl chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
NO,SEND D:
Soveric chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
...Dayum that was deep. You should make a continuation with what happens afterwards.
MissMidnaKillsya chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Aww how cute. :D
dikemon chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Aww, that was so sweet (in my own twisted eyes)
Mockingjaybird chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Woah. When I just read the summary I was like 'WHAT TERRA HATES AQUA?' So I read it and I was like 'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!' I really liked this a lot
nickie083100 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
not to crazy about this pairing, though i do like it
emmausgirl94 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
You think there could be some...aftermath of this story?

Like, Aqua about to send one to him, or ACTUALLY sending one to him 8D
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I love this A LOT. Terra's acting so biploar when he was typing this, but it just made sense! He loves her, but he hates her when she has the good points that makes him love her and the he hates her when she thinks she even has bad points to her. It's hard to explain, but I think you did a wonderful job looking on both sides of how Terra could see her. I really wish I could get the right words out, but my brain is kinda fried right now. LOL Bottom line is: this is an amazing piece and I'm so glad I read it! :) Awesome job!
Quiet Librarian chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Aww, so sad but...passionate too.

Sometimes, loves can't be described.
Faith chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I love your new story it's SOOOOO amazing But why did Terra press BACKSPACE why not SEND but still I LOVE YOUR STORY
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Stupid, Stupid Terra, for not sending that to her! D: I bet that the whole story would have been different if she just knew. Terra's always the one who pisses ME off. XD Of course Aqua feels the same, duh.

Great job on this! I can't remember you writing TerraxAqua before, so if it's really your first time, I have to say that you did a wonderful job. :)
mr grimjaw chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
this is a great short
PrincessGarnet17 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
So cute! I love how this is so simple and short but still packs a punch. Love the ending too! (: