Reviews for Cerulean Dragon
Yingss chapter 22 . 2/24
I had this story in my "to-read" list for a long time now, but the x-over with the Minerva/Hermione fandom ... hmmm... I couldn't see them together. But then! Wow! I loved it from the first passage to the last (with a short detour to "The Rising Phoenix" which is awesome, too!).

Now I'm searching the archive for more Minerva / Hermione ff. So, if you have a recommendation, give it to me! (of course I will read your stories first ;-) )
chariot82 chapter 21 . 10/17/2014
Second...no, third read-through, still loving it!
joeyfranklin chapter 22 . 7/30/2014
Great story. I very much enjoy your writing. I have never read anything in the HP fandom before, but this has piqued my interest. I must admit that Minerva and Hermione as a couple was not something that I could envision, mostly due to the vast age difference. However, since they are witches, and Minerva is obviously very youthful, why not?
Texaschic1 chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
I loved your story. It was the right mix of HP and DWP. I am glad you made Andy's character a strong, independent woman. Most of the stories I read about her never show her that way.
BigFan chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Wow, this was a hit chapter. Never thought about reading Hermione and Minerva stories before, until now.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
If Andy and Miranda are both witches. Why didn't they notice any magical powers from either party?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Can't wait to read Miranda wicked wizardry powers.
AndyLover chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Definitely, liking where this going. Great job author.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Very interesting start. Loved the Harry Potter bit. Nice job.
PradaGirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Omg, already falling in love with your story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
CherriiMarina chapter 22 . 1/12/2014
When I first started reading Minerva/Hermione, I avoided this story (even after loving Phoenix Rising) because I wasn't really into DWP or Miranda/Andrea, but you and some of my other followers/reviewers have definitely got me into the latter camp. I was having writer's block tonight and decided to read to help out, when I ran back across this little gem. I'm so incredibly glad I did; definitely worth the crossover leap.

Thank you for writing it! I definitely enjoyed the read. :)
Rocket.RoadRunner chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
The Hermione and Minerva is not something I would read. Honestly this is my first but I did so because of the DWP. I really enjoyed it and I will read more of the genre. Amazing story.
raven.rayne.5 chapter 22 . 9/2/2013
I hope you have considereed creating a sequel to this story? It was really good and I love DWP crossing over to HP. Thanks for writing!
drkwind999 chapter 22 . 4/1/2013
I got to thinking and realized that Phoenix and Cerulean Dragon were
some of the first HG/MM fanfic I read. With CD being the first that
introduced me to Mirandy.

So I guess, you, with your excellant writing are responsible for me
getting so deeply into these fandoms. :-). Not that I regret it in any
way. Your works only get better as time goes on.

Thank you very sincerely for all your hard work and wonderful
stories.

Gail
AJ chapter 22 . 1/31/2013
I love this story. One of my favorite.