Reviews for Cerulean Dragon
Kell1310 chapter 22 . 7/28
This is my 4th time reading this story and love it every time.
ChloeDoodle7 chapter 22 . 5/10
Such a wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
I keep coming back to read and still think it's great !
It's been a long time, how do you think about new adventures? Would you care for a sequel?
Miranda and her Animagus training must be examined ..
Nigel, Serena and Emily could get into trouble at London Fashion Week.
They would entangled in the wizarding world.
Connect the old and the new life?
Or a baby wizard or two ;-) ... because after all, they are in a magical world and everything is possible?
I have no imagination. So I'm glad to come here to read. Thank you for write and share your exciting stories.
Luthearl chapter 22 . 3/27/2015
Loved it
A Thousand And One Hours chapter 22 . 3/25/2015
Never read the Devil Loves Prada pairing before, but I just might start reading it. Didn't realize what the sequel contained until after I started reading this. Have you though of doing another story? Perhaps a next generation thing, with the twins, or have Hermione and Minerva have children together, and maybe Andy and Miranda as well? You write so beautifully and I think you could pull either or both ideas above off wonderfully.
Yingss chapter 22 . 2/24/2015
I had this story in my "to-read" list for a long time now, but the x-over with the Minerva/Hermione fandom ... hmmm... I couldn't see them together. But then! Wow! I loved it from the first passage to the last (with a short detour to "The Rising Phoenix" which is awesome, too!).

Now I'm searching the archive for more Minerva / Hermione ff. So, if you have a recommendation, give it to me! (of course I will read your stories first ;-) )
chariot82 chapter 21 . 10/17/2014
Second...no, third read-through, still loving it!
joeyfranklin chapter 22 . 7/30/2014
Great story. I very much enjoy your writing. I have never read anything in the HP fandom before, but this has piqued my interest. I must admit that Minerva and Hermione as a couple was not something that I could envision, mostly due to the vast age difference. However, since they are witches, and Minerva is obviously very youthful, why not?
Texaschic1 chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
I loved your story. It was the right mix of HP and DWP. I am glad you made Andy's character a strong, independent woman. Most of the stories I read about her never show her that way.
BigFan chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Wow, this was a hit chapter. Never thought about reading Hermione and Minerva stories before, until now.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
If Andy and Miranda are both witches. Why didn't they notice any magical powers from either party?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Can't wait to read Miranda wicked wizardry powers.
AndyLover chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Definitely, liking where this going. Great job author.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Very interesting start. Loved the Harry Potter bit. Nice job.
PradaGirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Omg, already falling in love with your story. I can't wait to see what happens next.