Reviews for Severance
Silverstreams chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Have I ever told you that this is one of my favorite Portal fics EVER?!

I know I think that about every single one of your fanfictions, but still...This is one of my favorite ones of yours. Your devotion to these two characters shows through so much-their dialogue, their phrasing-it's all so perfect. And the little details, like his leftover shirt, make it all that more heartbreaking. I can FEEL Caroline's pain. There's just so many feels here and I think that's why I've read this story through at least three times.

(Anyways I will leave more comments later, but this is just a note to say that I LOVE THIS FIC.)
Turret chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Awwwww
Acro111 chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
CUUUUUUUUTE! Finally! Geeze that was cute.
Arlequinn chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Yes! You did it! You saved science :D! lol... Now serious face, thank you for continuing this, it's like, the best lemon cake fic around :D.
KizzyThaFox chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
I read it all the way through again and it came out beautifully. Absolutely, heart-wrenchingly perfect. Congrats on finishing!

-Kenzie
commanderkitty chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
YAAAAY, Fuschia! I knew you could do it! :D

Cave and Caroline arguing is like the unstoppable force meeting the immovable object. I'm surprised the universe didn't implode. I love that their arguing and words seem to make the situation worse, but it's truly through silence and a simple touch that they come to an understanding. As if they are in tune with each other on a much deeper level then forthright communication.

And the way you convey their emotions through movements and gestures as simple as their postures is lovely. I can picture them so clearly, and the idea of Cave looking all slumped and dejected is heartbreaking. You really know how to pull our heartstrings!

I'm so happy for you that you finally finished this! :D Seriously, well done. I bet it's a giant weight off your mind!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Dangit this is horrible. But exactly what I imagine their relationship to be. And, by horrible I mean horrible in a sense of how their relationship is. I can imagine Caroline as the ultimate 50ies woman - trying so hard to be her own person but just bogged by this overpowering boss. As far as the writing is concerned that is lovely.
Arlequinn chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
I can perfectly imagine Caroline with a long dress and high hells sitting on that chair and lighting a cigarrete with some kind of trollface... Its the perfect crime for her! Congratulations sir!
NAME REDACTED chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Hmm. I never pictured Cave being stuck-up or anything, just having a grudge against Black Mesa because they stole most of Aperture's products (according to him). I also never really thought he had feelings for her either, but this was still an interesting read and certainly shows how rocky Caroline's job was.

-CP
Acro111 chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Whoa! She set the place on fire! WOOOO you go girl! I read this story love it, Cave Johnson, stuck. Up. Man. Love it
Marcus Crassus chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
Marcus Crassus here! I think this is awesome and totally should be canon.
Kiwikarma chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This is really well written! I hated Wolfe the second he walked in, but I think that's what you wanted.

I was honestly scared for Caroline when he grabbed her scarf! I thought NO. NO WAY. GET AWAY FROM HER.

Their characterizations are spot on, too. I want to write a fanfic with Cave in it, but I'm afraid of messing him up. Please continue!
Arlequinn chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
NOOOooo Caroline! what u think u doing?

Good fic by the way :)

DIDN'T

GOD FUCK YOU FUCKING BLACK MESA ASSHOLE DID YOU JUST MAKE CAVE JOHNSON /CRY/

AGGGGGGHHHHHHH

iammostsincerelysorryformyf-bombing

(ohGODCaroline! Show up and make everything better! And then castrate that Black Mesa fucker with a splintered 2x4! D: )