Reviews for Be Very Quiet
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Too hot. Too amazing. And far too good. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I love your writing! I know you have an account on AO3 and I wanted to ask if you'd post a couple of fics there, this is one of them. I'll review and ask about a couple more. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Very nice. Sleepy Tim is fun...so is pushy Tim.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
*snorts& fantastic! Well done!
Chawa chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Love the banter. There is a serious lack of this pairing, I'm glad you're rectifying it! :D
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I love a pushy Timmy
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
love it! pushy gibbs! love your stories!
crazylove1980 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Loved it! As always you writing is wonderful and left me with a smile on my face!
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
"then it was like staring at a sleepy toddler with the way he grumbled, shuffled his feet as he walked." - AW, can you imagine Timmy's baby and toddler pics? I bet he was SO cute!

"Not to mention the one time Tim refused to talk to him and pouted for a good hour. Never mind that Gibbs had woken him with an orgasm and Tim had cuddled up to him for a few minutes. He smirked" - AW! at pouty Tim.

"Tim blushed as he felt his sensitive cock brush the bed and wet spot, realizing that he had come without a single touch to his cock. God he was easy. Jethro chuckled above him and he realized he had spoken out loud. "You're my easy pushy bottom." Tim blushed deeper and tried to hide his face in the pillow which Jethro smiled at before pressing open mouth kisses to his neck and jaw, his fingers reached above them to untie Tim from the bar. "And I love ya for it." - AW!

"Tim turned around and opened his arms and legs for Jethro, loving the feel of him on top. "And you're a dictating bastard in and out of the bedroom." He smiled when Jethro snorted as if Tim only stated the obvious…which he did. "And I love you for it. Now kiss me." "See?…Pushy," Jethro said before leaning down and doing as he was told." - AW!
A Smouldering Soul chapter 1 . 12/16/2011