Reviews for Omega Squad 0: The 'Adventure' Begins
MagykSpyralKnyght chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I think you need some grammar edits dood
RebornAngil chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
It's over! I might actually make a Spiral Knights fan fiction, and a temple run, if i feel like it. well, Hope to see you sometime on the game. anyways, what equipment do u have? anyways, ciao!
RebornAngil chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
YAY, they got better stuff! THis was really good. you have inspired me to maybe make a Spiral Knights fan fiction. I always thought that games wouldn't make good fanfictions. i guess I was wrong. :)
RebornAngil chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Same as first chapter... please double space! Really good story, descrptive monsters!Username: Fuzzyblackangel

Sword: Tempered Calibur, Rocket Hammer (this is a hammer, but they say it's a sword)

Guns: Cryptotech Alchemer Mk II

Bomb:Dark Retribution.

Armor: Angelic Raiment

Helm: Jelly helm

Shield: Wise Owlite Shield
RebornAngil chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Really crappy equipment, but i can see why. I am addicted to Spiral Knights, and I think this story is fine. Just edit it a little more, and I would really appreciate it if you double spaced it, cuz it's really hard to read. Better equipment mentioned? please?
lazorboy96 chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Another wonderful chappie, there weren't any spelling mistakes besides the one on paragraph 3 "...she responded in a u-interested hick like tone." Did you mean UNinterested? And about my charater? you did him perfectly!

My steam name is my username. Have fun with whatever fanfic you do next!
Twister the Fox chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
heh, I was considering a spiral knights fanfiction myself. this was well-made if we ever do meet I'm Fortefox on spiral knights Chapter 2 was kind of neat.

Fortefox: A knight who'd either stick by his team or ditch them on his own to find the treasures or minerals. Nervous about arenas, but is willing to go through with them, mainly afraid of being forced to return to haven. Defeated the Snarbolax singlehandedly (once, and today coincidentally. the other 2 times I did with a group)

Gear

Sword: Snarble Barb

Gun: Needle Shot

Bomb: firecracker (only bomb I have besides protobomb)

Shield: Defender

Armour: Magic Cloak (with Tails Tails accessory)

Helmet: Wolver cap with a mining hat as costume

hope you like this. but I am not kidding, I fought the snarbolax 3 times in my spiral knight career, once last year, twice this year, with a group, and alone. so anyways, if you want we can meet on there (I have steam version too)
lazorboy96 chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
A great chapter, more minor mistakes here & there but its your first fic, so I'll cut you some slack. A good fix is to have someone else read it like a good friend of yours. Since I did my bio incorrectly I'll do it again.

Lazorboy: Always looking for the best gun to complment his Acheron, he suprisingly only has access to tier 2 levels (he saves a lot). He's a bit of a medic (by "a bit", I mean a lot) so most of the time he is making sure that the people he explores with doesn't die, when he's not making sure hes hacking away at his enemies (or shooting at them). A bit high-strung & has a tendency to talk really fast (its funny hearing him how fast he can talk). Hes a bit of a loner but he can lead, very well infact, but not enough to win pvp everytime. A sword/gunslinger hybird so he can hold his own but he won't dominate.

Gear

Sword: Combuster

Gun: Autogun

Bomb(when availble): Blast Bomb

Shield: Defender

Armour: Spiral Demo Suit

Helmet: Solid Cobalt Helm with a santy sallet on top

Hey, maybe you can put him on the opposing team.
lazorboy96 chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
A wonderful story, a few bits of grammer problems here & there but I can live with it. Since the last guy with an account did his charater bio, I guess I could do mine

Lazorboy: Always looking for the best gun to complment his Acheron, he suprisingly only has access to tier 2 levels (he saves a lot). He's a bit of a medic (by "a bit", I mean a lot) so most of the time he is making sure that the people he explores with doesn't die, when he's not making sure hes hacking away at his enemies (or shooting at them). A bit high-strung & has a tendency to talk really fast (its funny hearing him how fast he can talk). Hes a bit of a loner but If you have his loyalty, you don't have to worry. A sword/gunslinger hybird so he can hold his own but he won't dominate.

There's the bio, so do what you want with it. I won't mind if you kill him a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
It's okay, but some grammar problems with speech.

It would be better to post this on the Treasure Vault section of the SK fourms. You will get more attention there than here.
Venrock the Supreme Overlord chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I have taken intrest in your story and i would like you to take intrest in mine if thats ok. also, im new too xD and i would like to make an apperance in your story! Also please note that my story is a bit of a mix with my own fictional world and Cradle also.

a litle character bio would fit mostly lol.

Venrock Sharpshadow: Known as the guild master of the Zhraco Knights, he commands his force with Varsian Wraithfist as his right wing and Talscar Shadowflare as his left wing. Venrock usually spends his days on Cradle training with his firearms and bombing offensives, but what he cares about is not the Spiral Knights, but the danger that they could encounter...

Venrock is not from Spiral HQ, but he is an outsider to the popular guilds but he doesnt allow that to stop him from saving them from the danger that lies in the clockworks. He is mostly renowned as a Blademaster due to his intense training in swordplay from his home planet, his friends like to chat to him and sometimes request his assistance, even if Venrock is hurt in battle, he always lets out a motivating speech but then he is told to shut it by Varsian then he roars and bites back to pounce against his foes.

NOTE: If u want, u can make me a vilian

Thanks,