Reviews for Crash & Burn
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
Loving this story and I'm only in chapter 6
Guest chapter 44 . 11/5/2015
These WILL be finished.

Famous last words from over 2 years ago.

Liar!
LilyLuna21 chapter 38 . 7/14/2015
I know that it has been awhile since you updated but I have to say that Bella has absolutely no respect for her dad. Always laughing in his face when he says something about them not good and then doing this in the backseat just to see what Edward does. She knows that her dad has a problem with it and he doesn't want to know what she and Edward are doing. ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT!
Glendann chapter 44 . 6/1/2015
Please finish this story!
mariga79 chapter 44 . 8/26/2014
Hope youre better and able to update your stories, they are all wonderful. and with FFN deleting stories again I hope it doesnt happen
Jane chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Oh please you must continue with this story! It's so exciting and I can't wait for another chapter. Please continue, I love this one! You're a great writer!
Cina's chapter 44 . 12/17/2013
Loved it. I would feel the same. Update when you can. RL always comes first. Hope you are feeling better.
Lonewritersclub chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Please continue. I really love this story. But I do understand if you are too busy.
shar76 chapter 44 . 10/24/2013
Great story. I hope you update soon
Pates Greeneyes chapter 44 . 9/9/2013
This chapter was needed soo much for the both of them!
Edward needed Bella and told her! That was huge! He is letting her in more and more! I love it!
I adore Charlie, he totally understands what Edward needs and wants to help him as min as he can!
Loved it babe!

Keep it coming, WHENEVER you can! We will be here!
tifn79901 chapter 44 . 9/8/2013
Yay! I missed them, thx :)
dvickd chapter 44 . 9/6/2013
Great chapter. I loved their talk. And Charlie is still awesome.
TemperedPete chapter 44 . 9/4/2013
What is FAGE?
dazzleglo chapter 44 . 9/4/2013
Charlie is so funny. I love how Bella calms him and he can talk through things with hee and she helps him make good choices or gives good suggestions.
1,013 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »