Reviews for Crash & Burn
Glendann chapter 44 . 6/1
Please finish this story!
mariga79 chapter 44 . 8/26/2014
Hope youre better and able to update your stories, they are all wonderful. and with FFN deleting stories again I hope it doesnt happen
Jane chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Oh please you must continue with this story! It's so exciting and I can't wait for another chapter. Please continue, I love this one! You're a great writer!
Cina's chapter 44 . 12/17/2013
Loved it. I would feel the same. Update when you can. RL always comes first. Hope you are feeling better.
Lonewritersclub chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Please continue. I really love this story. But I do understand if you are too busy.
shar76 chapter 44 . 10/24/2013
Great story. I hope you update soon
Pates Greeneyes chapter 44 . 9/9/2013
This chapter was needed soo much for the both of them!
Edward needed Bella and told her! That was huge! He is letting her in more and more! I love it!
I adore Charlie, he totally understands what Edward needs and wants to help him as min as he can!
Loved it babe!

Keep it coming, WHENEVER you can! We will be here!
tifn79901 chapter 44 . 9/8/2013
Yay! I missed them, thx :)
dvickd chapter 44 . 9/6/2013
Great chapter. I loved their talk. And Charlie is still awesome.
TemperedPete chapter 44 . 9/4/2013
What is FAGE?
dazzleglo chapter 44 . 9/4/2013
Charlie is so funny. I love how Bella calms him and he can talk through things with hee and she helps him make good choices or gives good suggestions.
Guest chapter 44 . 9/2/2013
Guest chapter 44 . 9/1/2013
Ouh, thank you so much. I was worried that this would be one of those stories witch won't continue as I hoped. But it did, so thanks a lot! Because I really like this story.
And as you use that limited spare time you have for writing, then maybe it would help if there wouldn't be so many make-out sessions in one chapter or two. Not writing them so much would give you more time to actually go forward with this story.
Don't get me wrong, I mean we all love the making out :D But if you would just tone it down a little bit, then maybe it would be faster to get on with the story.
But you decide.

And thank you again, I'm so happy now :)
theonlykyla chapter 44 . 9/1/2013
Have i told you lately how brilliant you are? Because, you are.

This chapter made me fall deeper and harder in love with him. Fuck. His almost panic attack over his NEED just to be w her...gah. Yeah. She's his other half;)

It was a truly amazing update...so deep but full of who they are and what they mean to one another. I'm glad she' voice of reassurance. And, she' right about timing. So true!

Love this. Love them. Love you.
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 44 . 9/1/2013
Take care of yourself and screw the impatient readers. Thanks for the update :)
1,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »