Reviews for Right Moments
Ibskib chapter 18 . 1/3
It feels like too much of a cop-out to not show who Ranma married, and to then not name her.
I would have loved to see the romantic progression that lead towards their marriage, instead of it all being skipped.
kabs9000 chapter 3 . 4/10/2016
Seems very promising
Ibskib chapter 6 . 3/8/2016
Groping my breasts a movie theater - Groping my breasts in a movie theater

does not regard us great respect - does not regard us with great respect
Ibskib chapter 5 . 3/8/2016
I love the technique names, they are quite beautiful and evocative.
Ibskib chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
expressed of bliss - expression of bliss

to learning with mind - to improving his mind
Guest chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
what is happening
EddyQ chapter 18 . 11/9/2015
Rare jewel in the rough. Loops stories are surprisingly scarce. Sincere gratitude to the author.
PotKinRot chapter 18 . 7/23/2015
Beautifully written. And great for expanding my english vocabulary, there were lots of interesting new words that I had to look up and will hopefully remember. I had trouble identifying some side characters (there are just too many of them. In the original story, that is), and ended up simply ignoring them because I did not have the mangas at hand to look them up.
I found all characters to be very believable in their actions and behaviour. This was one of the stories best selling points to me: Near-instant immersion due to coherent and believable characters.
The Sudan arc was a good and creative idea, I enjoyed it. Thank you for the great story!
bablezmithgmail chapter 18 . 6/9/2015
Enlightenment, and the road continues uninterrupted.
Thank you.
RedDesertPhoenix chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Ok, normally I'd complete reading the story before reviewing it, if I did at all, so this is a bit odd.

I assume you mean what I think he should do?

I personally agree with Hinako, and partially with Soun. When the only thing you can carry over is knowledge and skill, why not learn all you can? It kind of ties into my philosophy of life anyway.

I'd not be above taking advantage of the situation, too. when death and injury just leads to a faster reset, no reason not to take more extreme training methods. Also, stock up on knowledge you can utilize once you break the time look, so you can do what Nabiki suggested. Perhaps Ranma would not be interested in money so much as Nabiki, but a way of nullifying engagements could be useful. As well as finding out what other engagements are out there, fishing for secret techniques from Happusai and Cologne... basically trying to trip all unpleasant surprises early, before they have any lasting consequences.
TheArchive chapter 18 . 3/8/2015
Now that I've finished, I honestly wished that when I started losing interest in the fic (back before chapter 11 or so) that I would have just skipped to the epilogue, see what happens, and then drop the story. Instead, I kept reading thinking it would eventually get better, but it instead became more and more disjointed and overly complex, with Ranma (ironically enough) pretty much losing all traces of good characterization which had been present earlier on (it's almost sad how he seemed to get worse character-wise instead of better). Honestly I'm just left with a rather sad feeling that I've just wasted most of the afternoon.
TheArchive chapter 17 . 3/8/2015
Seriously? Status Quo? This story seemingly fell apart after chapter 12 or so, and this is where it ends?

For a story that started out so awesome and with so much potential, I can't help but feel massively let down by the last part of the story.
xThomas2 chapter 15 . 1/7/2015
Ehhhh I'm bored
Rory O'Kane chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Before my vision of this story unfolds, I am very interested in what you think will happen given this opening premise.

I expect that Ranma will practice very hard until he has mastered all martial arts he knows. He will probably share a tender moment with Akane and actually focus enough to figure out his feelings for her. He will make up with Ryoga some time. He might try marrying each of his fiances, just to try it out and see what they are like when they are not chasing after him. He will try living as a girl and become more comfortable in his girl body. He will tell his mother of his curse and allow her to honor-kill him, just so he can say he has done it.

I would wish that Ranma would also calm his temper and learn to think about things more than reacting to them, but I’m not sure if he could actually accomplish that. It might also be interesting if he studied law and ethics to figure out the fairest way to resolve his fiancé problems, but Ranma probably won’t do that – instead, he will merely let the other girls down as gently as he can on his final day.
MondSemmel chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Since this is possibly the most popular fanfic plot of all time, and you asked for comments somewhere around 2002-2004, my "what would you do" answer won't matter, but still...

The one thing I'd like to point out is that romance with static, unchanging characters sounds rather unachievable. (Some good points for why were in the fanfic Time Braid - basically, unchanging people become predictable, and you can't have romance with what is essentially an automaton.)

(And completely independently from everything else, Ranma should totally convince everyone to accept a polyamory ending. Why should all but one of his suitors have their hearts broken for no reason but antiquated notions of what a proper romantic relationship look like? Though there might well be too much jealousy among them all, Ranma included, to allow that.)