Reviews for Right Moments
Thurhame chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
An interesting idea, and a very promising start. Setting aside all the theoretical problems with "Groundhog Day" style time travel, I like what I see so far.

I don't understand Kodachi's answer to Ranma's question. Maybe it will become clear later?

It's obvious some of the characters didn't really think about what this sort of loop means when they gave their answers. Sure, it's infinite time in some ways, but in others it's only 24 hours. If anything takes more than a day, it resets and all progress outside of one's own mind is lost.
Paosheep chapter 18 . 4/16/2010
This was incredibly enjoyable. Thank you.
Nukenin chapter 11 . 2/15/2010
Aku soku zan actually was the code for the Shinsengumi. Watsuki didn't just make it up.
JWG chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Don't know if you're still checking these reviews or not. What do I think will happen? This seems to be a bit of an experiment for you. Normally I'd think it would be the same sort of outcome as Groundhog Day or 12:01. The guy learns all he needs to learn, slips the bonds of his immaturity and wins the girl. Somehow now, before I read further, I feel you may have a twist in mind. Right now I'm glad I haven't read any of the previously posted 297 reviews. It will be interesting to read them when I'm done.

Write Something Every Day!

-JW
Wrin chapter 18 . 5/18/2009
Wow! That was great!

(Doesn't usually like god-Ranma fics)
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 18 . 5/16/2009
this was definitely one of the best reads I've ever had.

kudos
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
looks like a good beginning, a plausible way for the time repetition thing.

btw, I saw on your profile your reading speed and was like "OMG! someone who reads as fast as me and my sister!" lol
Shoggi chapter 18 . 4/27/2009
I just found your story by browsing through the completed stories.

And i must say: it was amazing.

The timelopp idea, like you said is nothing new, even in ranma fanfiction, but your version is one of the best if read.

Most fanfics feel like... fanfics if you read them, but yours gave the impression of a completely thought out story.

I must admit it was sometime a little bit confusing, especially in the kami plain part, but that didn't stop me from liking it.
Nosferatum chapter 18 . 3/10/2009
Good story, though the second part with all the mystery just did not impress as much as the first one. IMHO, of course.
Frank chapter 18 . 1/24/2009
It was a really good fanfic that I was enjoying immensely...until the Kami plane stuff...Then it fell apart in a hurry and I could not stomach reading the rest...Still excellent start to it though.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 11 . 1/22/2009
It wasn't Athena's daughter who became trapped in Hades. It was Demeter's daughter, Persephone if I remember correctly.
Sopchoppy chapter 18 . 1/7/2009
Greatness.
DarkBlueHated chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
Aww, *sad face* Ukyou is my favorite fiance and she was soo cute in this fic that I really wanted them to get together but it doesn't look like it now! D:
DarkBlueHated chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Yay! Exactly what I wanted to happen! :O I've dreamed of never ending days and I always loved stories about them. At least there is a lot of fun involved! :3
DarkBlueHated chapter 1 . 12/11/2008