Reviews for An Unexpected Find
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
great story
jokay927 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Aww! That was sweet!
I loved Tony poking his tongue out and running from Gibbs! It's such a DiNozzo thing 8P
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I can't believe I missed this story. It was awesome, you do such a good job on the relationship between Tony and Gibbs. The banter is perfect.
Athena13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Seriously, I'd like to see an episode end like that.
lizzievee chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
What a nice story. Love Gibbs and Tony love.
MeLaNY8 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I'm speechless! You're a GOD among the writers of TIBBS!
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Do Tom and Ziva ever figure it out or do Tony and Jethro tell them about them?
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Awwwww. What else is there to say? I loved that Tony decided just to get it out there, whatever Gibbs' reaction might be, and I loved that Gibbs thought it all through and realised he felt the same.
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Funny and fun but... the Philip loosing his head was over the top... ok so not really but it was one of the funniest bits.
Ziver69 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Okay, seriously...can you write a story I don't like? I don't think you can. Loved this. At first I thought that Tony's odd behavior with Leyla meant that he thought there was something going on between Gibbs and Leyla. Then the basement happened and I was thrilled. Go Tony! The rest was terrific. Really liked that Gibbs didn't chew on it forever and a day, got off his duff and went over to Tony's and took a chance. I liked the screwdriver banter as well. "Where's the screwdriver? You know, the flat one, not the sort of roundish pointy one?" Such a perfectly Tony thing to say. LOL.
BabyyBre chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Awh...haha (:
karlii chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Love it. We could always hope that this is how it would turn out, eh? :-)

Hope you are having a good Winter Holiday season! Warm sentiments headed your way! :-)
Julie250 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Thanks for another great story. Julie xx
Sweetsexytony chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Just finished a 3 day, 40-hour stretch at work and found this fic waiting for me! Yes, you exceeded my highest expectations, as usual! You're amazing!
DS2010 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011