Reviews for Unexpected Love
avonluxfeu chapter 6 . 7/8
Hi! Yeah so I just read your story till this chapter and I think I need to write something here.
I know this story is already done and completed for quite a while now, but I really just need to drop a few things. Please bear in mind that I really don't intend to be mean or discouraging or to bring you down or anything, this is just my honest opinion, you can take it or just ignore it because all of us have different tastes and preferences, proved by the stunning amount of positive reviews that you've gotten for this story. Also I'm currently following your other story A New Kind of Love and I'm loving that one. Now that's out of the way, let's get in to my review.
In my opinion, the plot is moving too fast for ME to keep up. The fact that on the 4th chapter Bella was already 'deeply in love' with Aro is the biggest sign for me. Maybe your view of vampire-mates is like that, or maybe you just like it like that. In my opinion you can be bonded to someone and destined to be with someone in which you feel a pull towards them, but for me, you really can't already be 'deeply in love' with someone until you get to know them. And now? There's just so many things happening so far and the problems/conflict is just piling up that it's a bit hard for me to just keep up. But that's just all me.
Other than that, some of your characters are just too OOC for me. I understand that you're creating your own characters as you would, it is a FANFICTION after all. I'm very sorry, but I just can't see some of these characters doing what they're doing. Again, that could just be MY problem. Also, I really haven't seen much of a development in your characters so far. Maybe this is my fault and I just haven't read that far yet.
Look, I love me some non-canon pairing, and it is so HARD for me to find a good completed Aro/Bella story and yours is one of the most recommended one. I think your plot and ideas are unique. Perhaps if you're revising this story in the near or far future, you can improve this.
All in all, this fic has very high potential and if you have any plans on improving this, it would be very welcome to me.
And please don't forget because I can't stress this enough, this whole thing is a SUBJECTIVE REVIEW and based on my personal preference and opinions. Please please please don't take this review as a default and please DO take this review with a grain of salt. This is just some of my own views and some constructive criticism thrown in.
You're a great writer, as I said in a review of your other story. Maybe this story is just not right for me, and for that I have to say that I really wanted to finish reading this.

Keep thriving

-AVLX
autumnbaby23 chapter 26 . 7/2
Fantastic chapter! They won!
autumnbaby23 chapter 25 . 7/2
I'm happy for Emmett!
autumnbaby23 chapter 24 . 7/2
Bella is awesome!
autumnbaby23 chapter 23 . 7/2
Excellent chapter! Loved it!
autumnbaby23 chapter 22 . 7/2
Stupid Alice! I still don't trust Alice!
autumnbaby23 chapter 21 . 7/2
Will Alice's visions end up being true?
autumnbaby23 chapter 20 . 7/2
Stupid Rosalie!
autumnbaby23 chapter 19 . 7/2
Who's the mysterious pov!
autumnbaby23 chapter 18 . 7/2
Uh-oh! Wonderful chapter!
autumnbaby23 chapter 14 . 7/2
Terrific! Poor Bella!
autumnbaby23 chapter 13 . 7/2
Poor Jasper! Who's Jasper's mate? Why didn't Alice really tell Jasper or Carlisle about Edward's plan about Bella?
autumnbaby23 chapter 12 . 7/2