Reviews for Unexpected Love
Dafuque chapter 27 . 9/19
This is the kind of content I expect to see!
very good story but a few things written are incorrect like how Jane and Alec have the same hair when his hair is actually brown and hers a light blonde but other than that really well layed out
andrewpine chapter 27 . 9/7
Hope over the centuries their gifts don't go too their head and cause them to get greedy. long may they love each other.
andrewpine chapter 26 . 9/7
The bad guys weren't very would think with the Romanians being as old as they are they would come up with a better plan.
I do like the gifts you came up for Emmett is an idiot,i really don't know if i could stand to be around him for long periods of time.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 9/7
Looks like Jakey needs a good ass whipping. that child always was an immature prick.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 9/7
Let me guess ,the Romanians? maybe they will finally get rid of them?
andrewpine chapter 15 . 9/6
Looks like Bella and crew get to kill a bunch of waiting to find out who Jasper's mate we can cross Gianna off the list.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 9/6
Who did Charlie get in the mate lottery i wonder?
Yup Vicky and those other two are going to rue the day they decided to mess with Bella.
andrewpine chapter 13 . 9/6
Well look it there.i wonder who is his mate?Heidi?Chelsea?Gianna? Renata? don't know who the other females are there in the castle.
andrewpine chapter 12 . 9/6
As if she really cares about Vicky is doing is pissing her off more. I have a feeling that her Aro and Charlie will be going to have a talk with her explaining to her how stupid she i could be completely wrong and she breaks down and loses it.I wonder if Angela will have some kind of gift.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 9/6
Forgot in the last review i guess that was Laurent that attack Bella that Aro she be joining those other three if she finds out about that?
andrewpine chapter 9 . 9/6
So they are some how connected due to her gift,what will Aro be able to do in concert with Bella? will be interesting to find out.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 9/6
So she doesn't need blood how will she feed? sex,human food?
andrewpine chapter 7 . 9/6
I don't think we have to worry about him being a blood thirsty bad ass.i believe between him and his Queen they will be ruthless when they need to be.i would not be surprised that she would be the one to rip little Eddie apart and burn it depends what Aro wants to do with all of that talent or how pissed off he gets with Eddie and his whining about what happened to Bella.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 9/6
Okay! I cannot wait to see bad ass Queen Bella. cannot wait to see how bad ass her shield becomes once she is turned. i imagine she ain't going to die a virgin.