Reviews for We Are The Broken
Babysis64 chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
this was a good chapter as well. Wow Bella is worried about her new friend Adam, but like she said he is with Alice and the Cullen's so he should be okay. For Jasper he had gone to his mate, probably feeling bad for rejecting her right. but that is his doing, he didn't let Bella finish what she was going to say. Well I do hope everything does work out for the best and I really hope that this Gallus doesn't get her at all. Thank you and have a good weekend.
Babysis64 chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
this was a good chapter as well. So Edward is gone now, and his coven isn't really worried about him they think he is off cause of Bella. what little they know huh. for Gallus I hope there would be someone to be able to stop him from hurting Bella or taking her right. I wonder if Jasper will go seek Bella out and ask for forgiveness.
Babysis64 chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
this was a good chapter and yes Edward got what was coming to him. He tried to force himself on Bella that was wrong in my books. I wonder how long she will stay away from Jasper. too soon to be near the Cullen's right, they aren't her family no more, well I hope that Jasper will be okay.
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
like I said before way too soon to forgive that coven after thirteen years just wow, she shouldn't of gone back that soon, she should of healed a bit more right.
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
this was good chapter as well. So now Jasper and Bella are completely mated and bonded, I wonder if they marked each other i hope that they deal with Edward I hope he makes a mistake in front of the couple. I also hope that he goes to Voturri, I really don't like it when he says stuff or thinks that she belongs to him. Bella isn't an item, she is a person. He left her any mate can't leave for over thirteen years right, that would kill either one of them.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
wow I hope that they can stop Edward before he does something that he will regret right.
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
this was a good chapter as well. Shame on Carlisle telling Bella what to do, and telling Jasper to calm her after 13 years and they claim her as family yet I'm glad that Bella doesn't accept them as family, good for her being strong right and allowing some of the feelings to come out also shame on Edward blaming Jasper for stuff he didn't do right and not even hearing the words coming out of Bella\s mouth. I wonder what Adam is thinking and I hope that he is okay right that they don't gang up on him.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
well I don't think Bella is going to be able to forgive them that easy just the way she acted with Alice but that is their fault right.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
this was a good chapter as well and yes I hope that Bella is careful around the Cullen's and I hope Bella goes as Whitlock is they get married right
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
oh good for Bella and Jasper found each other and being true soul mates I don't think he would be able to leave her ever right. Hopefully he doesn't force her to go to the Cullen's right away or Edward might meet his end right. Also I hope that they don't leave Adam behind right.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
oh I hope that Bella will quit the attack on her friend Adam or he confronts Jasper right.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
another good chapter so when Jasper finds Bella he will find his mate right. Wow is he ever going to be surprised on what he finds right. But I hope she doesn't return back to the Cullen's right were the pain is, but yet she has to put her hurt away once and for all right.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
I hope that the wolves catch this Gallus right and I hope that Bella's companion is going to be3 okay right. I also hope that Bella and Jacob straighten out their past so Bella can move on right.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
this was a good chapter as well, wow I wonder what Jasper is going to say or in this story does he know Peter, if so I wonder what he is going to say about his death. Well since he tortured her I guess he got what was coming to him huh.
silversimon chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
With the "love" of a "family" like the Cullens, including Alice, who needs enemies ... I'm out of here.