Reviews for After Everything
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
I LOVED THIS
rainandangels05 chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Fabulous story! Very well written and the characters stay true. I have read this at least 4 times. I hope you keep writing! You have extraordinary talent :)
Art Is The Weapon chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I was really curious why you picked that date since June 22nd is my birthday but wow you really put some amount of research into this and it certainly paid off, awesome fic! :)
Parnassus chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I want this to be an episode. Wonderfully written. Seriously it was more like watching it all play out than consciously reading it. So well done :) The boys were completely in character and I could soooooo see this happening. Fantastic dialogue and dynamic. *applauds*
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
It's so hard to see Sammy tormented by Lucifer and that nothing seems to help.
Skye1963 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Great story! I wondered how Lucifer would use Sam's fears against him in the Cage and you have given me an answer! Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Hey :-)

Great story, I really love it. And a big " Thank you" for all of your information at the end. This shows that this story was written with love ;-)
BerryTrekking chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Very well written, great story! :)
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Oh my gosh! I don't know where to start this review. First off, I totally agree with you about S6 Sam. I disliked him the first half then loved him the second half. This story was fabulous. Loved all of the reminiscing of their childhood and recent past. That really made this come alive for me. And the way you describe every gesture and move? Love that about you. You had their voices down perfectly which you always do. It was like a real fleshed out episode, complete with humor. I laughed out loud with the image of them playing a drunken Candy Land game. That was genius! But my favorite part was of course Sam's panic attack. I felt like I was actually watching it happen. Thank you so much. Then Dean's thoughts of what Sam is going through with Lucifer? That is so what's happening with Sam. Again, your insight is perfect. Hey, thanks also for the shout out to my hometown of Lexington, KY! That was a nice surprise! I really appreciate the time you put into your stories. It always shows, and you should feel very proud of the end product. You're amazing. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Hey :-)

Giacinta2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
First of all; I just wanted to say that all the background info was very interesting and enhanced the story.

I can't blame Dean for thinking that Sam's fear of clowns had become insignificant when compared with his hell/Lucifer experiences, but as you pointed out one fear doesn't push out another, it just adds on to the list.

It's wonderful to behold the love, caring and patience that Dean has for his brother and surely without him Sam would be either mad or dead again, this time for good, but the beauty is that Sam has the same sentiments for Dean.

The brothers are a true example of the heights that human love can attain and I'm glad they're managing to communicate better now too.

Can you blame Dean for his complete distrust in a God after what they have been through, by no fault of their own, but by heavenly and hellish intervention before birth.

I don't know how Supernatural will finish ( I would like it continue for ever! ) but if the writers just shoot them down like dogs and fade out, I will never forgive them.

Sam and Dean deserve much more than that, at the very least the thanks and some reward from the "real God" when and if he decides to turn up!

Great story , keep them coming :-)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Great story, very well done. The whole panic attack thing was extremely painful to read. In other words, good job! I like the story a lot.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Great story again! You are so good at writing the loving, sometimes bitchy interaction of the Winchesters. Once again, I could picture the whole story in my head, just like an episode of Supernatural.

Poor Sam has had to put up with Lucifer infringing on his childhood memories, along with all the recent things he dealt with, for too long now. I doubt he'll ever return to any kind of normal ever again. The whole definition of the word had to be adjusted since Sam came back from the cage and got his soul back, then again when his wall was broken down. Sam keeps on trying to attain 'normal' though, he never gives up, and neither does Dean. It's what I love about them. :)

Thanks for such a great story! :D
beurownhero chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This was an incredibly well-written and researched story. great job.

This line was really simple, but I loved it: "Dean wasn't sure who he thanked in that moment, because he sure as hell didn't believe in God anymore."

I was also in love with the last 6 lines of the story. It captures sibling rivalry/duty/rights perfectly.