Reviews for Corset
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Sherlock... Corset... Too hot!
YellowMiche chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
to quote John: "Nngggh..." this is amazing! WOW and whew! great descriptions, contrast of the deep blue satin & pale skin, and Yowza the vision of laces as "reins" and the result from that action (whew again). I can see this clearly in my mind's eye, but would love to know if there is any fan-art dedicated to this? Thank you for writing!
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Hmmm, ive always wanted a corset...
Very nice XD
My Benediction chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is so sexy. The thought of Sherlock in a corset is one that will remain forever. I have a fetish there anyway and oh my god John is a lucky man. Lovely story, love it shall read your others. :)
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Love that OS

Currently reading Experiments... Going back to chapter 22
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Fantastic!
wiatch chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh my god. Yes. Yes. I loved it! Splendid writing, a great, great idea. I gotta say, I have a thing for corsets as well...and well, imagining Sherlock in one is one of the best mental images I've ever had. Thank you, this was awesome :D
ringobunny chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Omg gorgeous, x3!

Well writen aswell x3!
Vampsi chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is awesome. I don't think I've read a fic like this between them before. I love the way that you used the corset not just as an adornment but as a method of bondage as well. It worked great for the fic and made it even hotter than it would've been if it had just been a pretty thing for Sherlock to wear which got John hot.

I love the instance of John using the laces as reins. That was a great touch, too!

Awesome fic!
crabbysun chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Delectable!
Lady Ginger chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
OMG! This is amazing... I can just picture Sherlock in that...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This was the best thing ever.

Have my babies omg.
zoofreakpkh chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
love the kinks you come up with mate
tsukinoblossom chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
So I was a horrible horrible little girl and totally read this at work. And now I regret it. Because. Hnnngghhh.

I wish I could draw decently, we need art of this
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Oh God, that was... mm, the image of Benedict Cumberbatch in a corset really is mind-blowing. I absolutely loved it, God, gonna have to go sit in the corner and calm down. That was brilliant.

{IBegToDreamAndDiffer}