Reviews for Forbidden Love
dolhpin33 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Can't wait to read more, please update again soon.
silversimon chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Yes! Please continue or write a sequel. A tender sweet story. And sexy. Thanks.
Team Major Whitlock chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
i loved it and hope you write more x
Gillian Aubrey chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
I'd like to see what happens to these two. Interesting premise.
Anon chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
This is amazing! Never have I read a story centered around incest and never have I enjoyed a story this much! Fabulous, original and nice and angsty :D LOVE IT Keep it coming. Cannot wait for part 3!
robsjenn chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
thanks for writing! have you continued this story from your own profile, and, if so, could you PM me with your penname? thansk!
jadediamond chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
I was really liking this story until the whole "God doesn't exist thing." There wasn't really a need to bring that into this story at all.
pennycocktail chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Hi, you haven't posted here in a while... will there be more?
hpgirl4ever chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Great story! D
sapphirescribe chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I love what you did with this chapter and where you left it. (Sorry it took me so long to read!)
HeartOfDarkess chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
jeez things are getting complicated now that people are figuring things out. great chapter,i feel for these two boys. xx
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
I'm really happy you continued this story. It is heartbreaking, but heartwarming as well. I'm glad you want to take it further. I look forward to reading more.
Emeralds in Penombra chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Loved it! Definitely had me on fire. I was always expecting Marie to come storming in, but something tells me if she makes an appearance again, it will be short-lived and that Jasper will do anything he can to protect Peter. Poor boys! No wonder they love each other so much. Thanks so much for the update. xx
mssdare chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Oh this story is so so good! The brothers are heartbreaking!

The sex scene was unbelievable - beautiful and hot.

There is no way this is going to end well though, is it? I'm crying already for them:(

Really bb - this story is just amazing.

xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I loved this do much! And what will they tell Charlotte? It will be interesting for sure!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »