Reviews for Badgering Arthur
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Awwww.
Haldir639 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Pretty sweet fic, I liked it.
Danterevan chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
oh brillient i really liked it very well written
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Awwwww! That was so totally cute!
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
So sweet! Couldn't have done it better!
zoe alice chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Ha! I've missed this Morgana. And Merlin's all blushing and smug. :D

Sequel now!
hillevi chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Lovely!

The way you write Morgana and Merlin's lovestory, you almost make me a mergana fan!

So funny and witty, and absolutely perfect.
maryamT chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
d'aww that was so cute. C: and so arthurish lol him being annoyed about the wedding. and of course the mergana in this was oneshot.:3
WhereverUAre chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
sweet :)
Kreuse chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I am normally an armor fan, but this one is awfully cute and very funny. I can just see the shock and the annoyance on Arthur's face.

Can I ask for a sequel, at the time of the marriage or when they have to tell him she is pregnant for an example?
AithusaDragon chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This was a very cute and refreshing story. It makes me wish this would happen with them in the future, after all the turmoil they'll go through.

Nice upbeat writing. Thanks!
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This was cute. Of course Arthur would need to be an arse about it. lol. :)
Cajast chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Wow, I haven't reviewed a story in forever. I really couldn't resist, though.

So: this story is adorable. I have mixed feelings about Merlin/Morgana (She's evil!), but this story is really quite sweet. Also, she's not evil. Bonus. I love Arthur's voice, and all the characters are very true to how they are in the show.

Keep writing, dear! D
Elin Marc chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I'm laughing all the way as I read this. Wit and humor all in one amazing fic. Wow! "Very well. You two are lunatics, you deserve each other." Never before had I come to think that Arthur must be having a monotonous life compared to Merlin and Morgana. With these two, you won't get bored. Please update.
Haley Renee chapter 1 . 12/16/2011