Reviews for Illuminate
Daisy Vibe chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This is such a beautiful read! It's not at all like the typical stories where a character/love interest dies (at least, I haven't read anything like it). I really like how you made it so Tori was in limbo waiting for Beck because she still lived in him, definitely a nice twist. I love all your work, really. I have some of them favorited. You have such a beautiful writing style!
break me like a promise chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
wow. this was stunning. I adored the plot; it was so clever and I've ne'er seen anything like it before. your writing style is brilliant. simply perfect.
dillydill11 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
this is the kind of writing i love
great job
inScense09 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Lost for words. This one shot was absolutely beautiful in it's own unique way.
wires and waves chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
weird! but i like it :)

it's just... i don't know what else to say about this. it's just... beautiful. i've always loved non-linear stories.
CeceVolume chapter 1 . 10/28/2012

You are so fantastic at making the writing so simple yet so beautifully poetic. Every line is important to every other line within the story.

I wish I had that ability! I'd really like to speak with you one on one about your inspiration and writing style; do you have Tumblr?
mickeymac chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
That was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
DaydreamingUpReality chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is extremely different, and I love it! :)
RedLinen19 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Disturbingly touching. I really got to listen to that song now
massiveprocrastinator chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Lol. I literally 'awwed' out loud at the end xD Cute! :3 Sad story with a happy(ish) ending.. Good touch. When she was killed I was like, 'Aww, another story where Beck is left without her :(' and you made me a bit happier by keeping them together at the end :D
butterflygoodbye chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wow. That was intensely emotional and unexpected. Not many people can write the humor of Victorious well but I think you nailed the angst-y side of it's characters. My favorite line was, "sometimes i can feel her fingers in between mine." Reading it just makes me want to write something so poignant. Keep up the amazing work!
rYdEr SiRiUs DaIvYS chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wow... That was amazing, and tear jerking and utterly fantastic and bloody strange all at the same time... I loved it!
sem97 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
That's so cute and sad
Sasori's-girl99 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
this was so sad but it was great
Wiw chapter 1 . 5/8/2012