Reviews for No Keia La, No Keia Po, A Mau Loa
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
pidari dati keia ]
Demon Enma chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Really good :) Cute but not too much with my favorite Danny!centric Wonderful!
Lidil chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Jaysus.

Nothing like a last minute save.

I thought we were going to lose both.

Powerful story.

Well done.
kookiemonster318 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I loved it, especially how the flashbacks intertwined with the story, very well written. I can't wait for a sequel to this, or for more in Never Meant to Last. Keep up the writing I love reading your work :)
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I'd love to see a sequel to this story. It was very good and I really enjoyed reading it though for just a bit, I thought Steve had died. Love McDanno! :-) I'll be watching for more.
nightstalker63 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
omg it was amazing and extremely well written and u did it in a one shot yout ook everything and made it a single story again amazing
McShep01 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
SO beautiful. I LOVED everything about it, the danger, the flashbacks, how Danny was ready to die when he thought that Steve was dead, and of course I loved that in the end Steve himself saved Danny, even if he was saved by him in eturn. Wonderful story.

I really would love to reading more.
icis182 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
i really liked this story and would be glad to see a sequel to it. it was well written and interesting, keep up the great work :)
darkorangecat chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Lovely, intense romance.
monaha12 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I absolutely loved how you established their relationship via flashback conversations. I would enjoy a sappy sequel :)
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I was so thrilled to see a H50 story from you again! I loved this story, their love for one another and what they taught one another. The fashbacks to show this. How Steve as bad off as he was had to save Danny and inturn Danny wouldn't let go of Steve and did CPR to keep him alive...this was a brilliant story and I loved it. I hope you'll write another one for Five-O again and soon. Sue
francis2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I really like the romance in this one.
EdwardCullenROX chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Amazing story. Really loved how u inserted parts of their life into the main plot :) The ending awesome and plzzzz plzzzzz write a sequel to this
sym64 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I’m so happy to see another story from you. Loved it. Please, please continue. I’m still really sad that there was no update coming for ‘Never Meant To Last’, that is such a great story and I truly hope that you will find a way to complete it. Would be such a shame if you didn’t.

For some reason I really liked it that the story was from Danny’s perspective even though I’m a Steve-girl through and through. But this was very fitting and I could feel the angst and worry for his loved ones. Great work. Thank you so much for finding your way back and I hope that there is a lot more to come. BTW if you feel like doing romance, well be my guest and dive right into it. ;-)
Donatanic chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Keep going please! love McDanno so much... and this is beautiful.