Reviews for Words
TheGirlWithTheGreenLightSaber chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Cool story. I love these. Please, write more.
Dextros chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Very good quality one shots so far. I'd like if 'Mutual' was elaborated upon a bit, explained. Just personal preference though. Keep up the good work!
Deus Imperator chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
These are very entertaining, love the whole idea of using a word generator. Keep it up.
ParamoreXO chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
Wow! These past two updates were very enjoyable, despite the dark tone, to read! I love not only the fact that you explore each character's thoughts; the intricate bits that form the motives for the actions we've viewed on TV, but the way you write it as something that is personable. Because of these beautiful published pieces of fiction, my adoration for the Titans has been revived. Your writing always gets me in a nostalgic mood. The fact that you are able to affect my emotions in such a way proves that you really are a fantastic writer. Kudos to you! (:

Keep up the great work! I love reading all that you have to publish.
user could not be found chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
wonderful. just marvellous. love this, please continue.

I really cant say what specific part i loved about this series... because i loved every part! so cliche, i know, right? but its true. just sayin'.
Blues59 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I've seen plenty of these one word stories before. However, I say that these three may be some of the best short tales I've ever seen in the Teen Titans fandom. I particular enjoyed "Corrupt" as it showcased a side of the characters that rarely is seen in either the Cartoon fandom or the Comic. Usually when there's an issue between these two it's Beast Boy's fault and if it's not him than Raven is generally written as to holier than thou to realize that she's the problem. There's a story there to be sure.
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I absolutely love it. D
ineedname chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Cute.

Write another story soon! I love your one-shots.)