Reviews for Bolt New Happy Beginnings
Sophia4826 chapter 4 . 4/28
Where is Mittens, Rhino, Micheal and eveyone else in your provious story?
I love love looooooove your stories are the bomb
Multi Burst chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
I think I just exploded. O noes!
Russel chapter 18 . 8/24/2012
U ARE AWESOME I READ ALL UR STORYS
Mike101 chapter 18 . 8/24/2012
To Russel (Guest) Thank you for reading all of my stories and I am very pleased that you enjoyed them. It is great to get reviews every now and again from my stories and it makes my day when someone I don't know tells me they liked something that I wrote. I normally don't make reviews for my own stories but since you are a guest this is how I must respond to you. I hope that you get this. And to my other fans past, present, and future thank you all.
krp101 chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
Mike,

I am so proud of the writer you've become. I'll admit that I got a knot in my stomach to hear of such a happy ending. You coundn't have finished it on a better note, and you should be very proud of yourself. FanFiction gives us a chance to find our niche in the world of writing, and youve found yours... in romance. It's been so nice getting to read these two 'Bolt' stories, and I know that there's more of you to come. I'll be watching everyday and waiting for you to return, just because you're worth all of that. As I type this, I'm getting chills up my spine, because I know that you're just gonna get better with time. Thanks for the chills, the laughs, the heart and soul, and the love you put into your writing. It makes me proud to be a fan.

Keep it up, Bro!

-krp101
Baltofan110 chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
Awesome way to end the story; one of those, "They lived happily ever after" things. I know you didn't exactly say that, but that's the implication I got.
Mojotheomegawolf chapter 19 . 4/28/2012
Man what a way to end that. Though it does make me sad to see it come to an end. But hey like all things on this planet that are good it must eventually come to an end. I'm glad that everything worked out well for everybody and am very satisfied with the ending.

This is Mojo, for the last time in this story, signing off.
1dchouseman chapter 19 . 4/28/2012
Great ending. I just don't think that buddy "shit" the ball out of his mouth was the best phrase you could have said but it gave me a good laugh. Great job.
cloudsword chapter 19 . 4/28/2012
Air Budd. :) and a family of your own, nice. Penny seemed really happy. Well great story bro, great work. Gotta Mosey!
Baltofan110 chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
Sorry tht it took so long to review: I've been reading lots of Alpha andOmega stories. Anyways, great work as always, and it was a nice touch,adding that little embarrassing scene when Knox explained what Copper and Danielle did last night.
1derwolf chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
I'm so glad I got caught up all of these stories, and I might say that they were amazing. ;) You're a great writer, dude. Again, thanks for making a cameo in my story. Peace!
1dchouseman chapter 18 . 4/16/2012
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Make a great lemon for this great story!
Autobot Lancewing Beta 06 chapter 18 . 4/16/2012
First off, thank you for the encouragement. With school slowly nearing its end, I should have more time. Second, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Copper and Danielle were too drunk to realize that they... um... "did it" in front of everyone (pups included)! I hope they recover soon. So Michael going to a premier with Penny? Sounds fun. Hope he has a good time. Buddy now has a home. YAY! Good job. Update when you can!
Mojotheomegawolf chapter 18 . 4/16/2012
Man do I wish I had the time you get on Sundays to write. I gotta space my writing out for days.

Anyway, awesome job bro definitely wasn't boring. Made me laugh a couple of times.