Reviews for Bolt New Happy Beginnings
Donxkk chapter 1 . 3/15
Don't know if last comment was posted or not because I don't see it. So incase. names Donavon. I'm an American who lives in Malvern Arkansas.. I'm 14 and really enjoy these stories man.. You do such a great job and never disappoint. I got a gf 6 months ago named kadance and I relate to how bolt met his.. I'm happier than I've ever been (not that it matters) I just wanted to say, that your stories and this one included are amazing, heartfelt, and some of the best I've read yet.. And I've read almost every single one on Google and chrome. Keep up the good work man.. Thumbs up
I'm being completely honest. Hi, I'm an American in malver Arkansas. Names Donavon and I am glad to say I have read EVERY love fanfic possible for bolt. And I wanted to tell you (not that ull see it) that u are one of the best authors yet. I'm 14 almost 15 and have a gf named kadance.. I relate to this story (except pregnancy) and love it. You have skill bro. P.s. being a fur fan.. This tops half the stories I've ever read. Keep it up and a big thumbs up.
Sophia4826 chapter 4 . 4/28/2015
Where is Mittens, Rhino, Micheal and eveyone else in your provious story?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
I love love looooooove your stories are the bomb
Multi Burst chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
I think I just exploded. O noes!
Russel chapter 18 . 8/24/2012
Mike101 chapter 18 . 8/24/2012
To Russel (Guest) Thank you for reading all of my stories and I am very pleased that you enjoyed them. It is great to get reviews every now and again from my stories and it makes my day when someone I don't know tells me they liked something that I wrote. I normally don't make reviews for my own stories but since you are a guest this is how I must respond to you. I hope that you get this. And to my other fans past, present, and future thank you all.
krp101 chapter 19 . 4/29/2012

I am so proud of the writer you've become. I'll admit that I got a knot in my stomach to hear of such a happy ending. You coundn't have finished it on a better note, and you should be very proud of yourself. FanFiction gives us a chance to find our niche in the world of writing, and youve found yours... in romance. It's been so nice getting to read these two 'Bolt' stories, and I know that there's more of you to come. I'll be watching everyday and waiting for you to return, just because you're worth all of that. As I type this, I'm getting chills up my spine, because I know that you're just gonna get better with time. Thanks for the chills, the laughs, the heart and soul, and the love you put into your writing. It makes me proud to be a fan.

Keep it up, Bro!

Baltofan110 chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
Awesome way to end the story; one of those, "They lived happily ever after" things. I know you didn't exactly say that, but that's the implication I got.
Mojotheomegawolf chapter 19 . 4/28/2012
Man what a way to end that. Though it does make me sad to see it come to an end. But hey like all things on this planet that are good it must eventually come to an end. I'm glad that everything worked out well for everybody and am very satisfied with the ending.

This is Mojo, for the last time in this story, signing off.
Rift Myclonis chapter 19 . 4/28/2012
Great ending. I just don't think that buddy "shit" the ball out of his mouth was the best phrase you could have said but it gave me a good laugh. Great job.
cloudsword chapter 19 . 4/28/2012
Air Budd. :) and a family of your own, nice. Penny seemed really happy. Well great story bro, great work. Gotta Mosey!
Baltofan110 chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
Sorry tht it took so long to review: I've been reading lots of Alpha andOmega stories. Anyways, great work as always, and it was a nice touch,adding that little embarrassing scene when Knox explained what Copper and Danielle did last night.
1derwolf chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
I'm so glad I got caught up all of these stories, and I might say that they were amazing. ;) You're a great writer, dude. Again, thanks for making a cameo in my story. Peace!
Rift Myclonis chapter 18 . 4/16/2012
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Make a great lemon for this great story!