Reviews for Door Buster
supercode chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Great snippet!
IronAmerica chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
A new story! Yay! (And another yay for the fact that my review feature is working! :D)

Oh, Orwell. This is why you do your shopping in June, and don't agree to going out on Black Friday, for any reason. No matter what you're being promised, it ain't worth it.

(Little quibble: few too many commas here, along with a few not there. I'm the only one who notices this.)

Lovely banter between Orwell and Vince. Obviously it's been awhile since they did any crimefighting, or Orwell wouldn't nearly be so grouchy about the odd hours. :P

Vince needs to learn to listen to his wife. Also, the sales on Cyber Monday are pretty much the same as the Black Friday sales, which are still more than the sales going on in June. :)

"May have been", not "may be". You switched from past to present there, when talking about how tiny Orwell is.

Well, at least Orwell has her priorities in order, as does Alexander. Who wants to do anything but hibernate on Black Friday? (Okay, the people who don't want to brave the nutjobs, I mean.)

Very nice story overall.

XxDeathStarxX chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
That was surely not one of Vince's brightest ideas! At least he made it back alive :D

One of my favorite moments was Vince slipping his arm around Orwell and leading her out of the shop, despite her weak protests not to touch her. He doesn't seem to let Orwell's anger stop him from taking good care of her. That's so cute.

My other favorite moment was obviously Vince saying to Orwell that she's adorable when she's mad at him. Got to admire his bravery, poking a grumpy bear like that! But oh oh, wasn't that a smile he received! Orwell just couldn't help it, could she :) Vince should've just understood to back down after that and definitely not push forward like he did. Well, luckily for him they were in a public restaurant.

I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for writing it :)