Reviews for Excel Trust
amy141 chapter 29 . 7/25/2014
Amazing story. Thank you for this great read.
jojumolo9 chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
After Danny tells them he was druged it say they were pleased it should be weren't
CalicoKat35 chapter 14 . 5/26/2013
This is soo cute!
Kira Sema chapter 29 . 4/2/2013
Awesome story :D I've been reading this for a few days and finally finished. :) I guess it's finished already then. Well nice ending. Hope to read more. (:
Team04Phantom chapter 29 . 4/1/2013
Thank you so much for writing this piece! You write Danielle so beautifully. I find her relationship with Dash a little wierd but I know it's because she was his famulus. Other than that, I think you have her characterization perfect!

Such a beautiful family. I love Tucker with Valerie but I can see how they'd make a cute couple. I was laughing when I read Danny and Daddy side by side. She could call Danny Mommy! Lol. :)

I think you should try writing some stories about Danielle. You do her so well. I do love Valerie and Dani. I wouldn't mind if you shipped them! :)
Team04Phantom chapter 28 . 2/28/2013
It was so beautiful! :) Thank you for starting this again! I'm honored that you were inspired by me but I am the one who benefited :) I look forward to your next DP work :) Great story!
Team04Phantom chapter 27 . 2/26/2013
I'm so glad this is turning out so well! This has been a great story! Thanks for reviving it. It's truly my favorite story for Pompous Pep! :D

I do have one thing to point out, though. Danny was talking about the house he destroyed in Eye for an Eye, right? If he was, the house wasn't in Amity Park. Vlad said he had rebuilt the mansion that was destroyed in Million Dollar Ghost (although, for it to be a rebuild, I think it should have looked like the castle. Oh well). Just wanted to point that out. It's no big, though. I'm just aggravating in the way I obsess over the small stuff :)

I can't wait for the next update. I may be able to read it when you publish it if you do it Friday. If you publish it on Saturday, though, I won't be able to read it until Monday. :(

Later!
Team04Phantom chapter 26 . 2/24/2013
Awesome chapter! I’m glad Val and Dani are happy! Good for them :)

I hope the case comes out positively. Those guys need to go away for a long time!

Poor Vlad. I felt his frustration. Well portrayed.

I’m glad you’re getting things under control, Betty! I look forward to the next chapter :D
Team04Phantom chapter 25 . 2/15/2013
That was dirty. I get cliff hangers but finish the sentence! Lol

Danny Jazz bickering always a pleasure. Why does he even attempt to fight with her? He should know he'll always lose. :)

Loved the scene with the lawyer. You did that very well. I can't believe Danny has to get pregnant, though. Couldn't Vlad or Angelo be enough? And they have to have five babies? Sheesh. You're trying to one up my story. Lol. I probably have more babies though. :D I'm at 30 I think. I lose count :P (that's future kids, I only have seven presently with two on the way)

Great chapter! I look forward to the next one!
Team04Phantom chapter 24 . 2/10/2013
OMG I did NOT see that coming! Glad to know Vlad isn't cheating on Danny. I'll admit, I had my doubts. This is going to be interesting, though. Did you change Vlad's middle name from His'? I know Danny's was Jackson but I don't remember if Vlad's was Jason. I still like the idea of his parents not giving him a middle name. My mom didn't have one. Well, update soon and Happy Valentine's day!
Team04Phantom chapter 23 . 2/9/2013
Hectic last couple days. :) I'm finally getting a moment to myself. FF is having troubles with new posts so I can't read ch. 24. I'll get to it ASAP, though! Great chapter! I think you portrayed Val's reaction well. I'm interested in seeing how their relationship works out. I see Dani and Valerie more like sisters but oh well. I look forward to your perceptive. :)
Team04Phantom chapter 22 . 2/5/2013
Awesome! I am so excited! He's going to tell Valerie? Ooh, I don't know how that's going to go. Dani is Val's famalus? Who is Val's partner? Is Valerie gay or is this like Angelo? So many questions I want to know in the next chapter *squeals* Btw, I loved Vlad's reaction. :-)
Team04Phantom chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Finally, I got a chance to read it!

The scene with the lawyer I found to be a bit unrealistic. There would have to be tests done to prove that Danny was the mother. I could see Danny saying that he got someone pregnant, you know like the lawyer asked, and the mother either died or ran off and he doesn't know where she is but the thought of someone so easily accepting a man being pregnant... :/

I LOVE the scene with Danielle. I've been imaging the three of them since you put them in. Now, I am so interested in seeing how this will go down. Will Dani being their famulus have any impact. I think it will!

It was nice to see Valerie! That was pretty cool. I really liked her threatening Phantom if anything went wrong with Danielle. Sweet!

Update soon! And great chapter!
vampyaoifan123 chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
i have really enjoyed your story so far but i think it's going of track and i think i would have enjoyed it if it had stopped at angelo giving birth but have fun with your story. But i don't i read it anymore cause it went a bit off from where i wanted it to go but it's your story so have fun with it.
Team04Phantom chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Great chapter! I love Raven. She is so a little Vlad! :)

I do have a question. Can Danny and Angelo pair and not get pregnant? It sounded like Angelo has been neglected in the bedroom. Even in my stories I have ghosts really potent but a rubber can handle it. Is there no way to prevent pregnancy once they sleep together?

If not, then why is Angelo definitely pregnant? How do you set up ghostly reproduction?

Update soon!