Reviews for Black and White and Grey
The Daft Hatter chapter 25 . 11/23/2013
Dude you just wow oh my god. You made an Ezio fanfic that didn't make me want to gag! You made a very decent story that I put off doing my english paper to read oh god this was epic! But the way you started the epilogue made me think Aria was dead was that the intent or not? I almost wanted to cry if she was actually dead!
C.L. Night chapter 25 . 6/7/2013
This was such a perfect ending!
tigerfur chapter 25 . 6/6/2013
Thanks for the great story. You rock!
C.L. Night chapter 23 . 5/24/2013
Oh this is such a powerful story. You write very well! Every chapter have me hanging off of every word. I love the strong character development of Aria and I ca basically feel her pain and her confusion. This is so good. You have a natural talent. Keep it up!
NeverDreamsOfMe chapter 23 . 4/12/2013
The plot thickens X3 I can't wait to see what happens in Venice next. You've a wonderful way of building up suspense :D

Hope you update soon!

Guest chapter 22 . 3/12/2013
When's the next chapter?
Sarafinja chapter 22 . 3/10/2013
NOOOOOOOO! You can't possibly end this chapter with such a cliffhanger!
Ezio, get your (extremely hot) ass on your stupid horse and follow her! No, I don't care that you don't now where she is!
*calms down*
Well, your story is awesome! And chapter 22 was really dramatic. I feel so sorry for Ezio that his little Aria ran away and he woke up alone... but Claudia's comment was epic :D
I really hope that Aria comes back... I mean, she has nowhere to go - exept Leonardo's workshop - and crushing Ezio's heart is a serious crime!
The end was really, really, cute :3
Gah, I know I already said this but I feel so incredibly bad for Ezio; he loooooooves her! And then she runs away...
NeverDreamsOfMe chapter 22 . 2/10/2013
Oh God I can't see the screen for my tears THE FEELS

As much as it hurts, Aria's running away is exactly what I would have expected of her. You're staying so true to her character, and to Ezio's too, and it just makes for a better story.

Thank you for updating. Please don't be too hard on yourself about school ;-; Obviously it comes before fanfiction, anyone who says otherwise is just being unrealistic. You'll be okay, darling, everything will work out eventually *hugs*

christopher.carter.925059 chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
So what happens next? Does Ezio go after her? Tell me she doesn't become a Templar like her family. Oh and by the way there's this other fanfiction story about another assassin name Vincenzo Rosetti da Roma, and he kills another member of the Pazzi Family, Francesco's cousin Renato de Pazzi.
Teddy bear 007 chapter 22 . 1/24/2013
Aww, poor Ezio!
christopher.carter.925059 chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
What about Claudia Auditorie? You didn't say whether or not she made peace with Aria/Viola yet.
Teddy bear 007 chapter 21 . 1/19/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww! They are so cute together!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/22/2012
Best story that I've EVER read. Thanks!
nerdmafia101 chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
THEY FINALLY KISSED.
YYYEESSSSS
NeverDreamsOfMe chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
This chapter broke me I can't al;skdfjl;adskjf.

Don't worry about school; it's been like that for me too. Thank you for continuing. Your story is ALWAYS worth the wait :3