Reviews for Orgoglio Drago
Kei-Kat chapter 15 . 5/15/2014
I really hope you update again soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
Wth?! I have a lot of fics to read before June 23
Anonymous chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
NOOOO Y U STOP WRITING FANFIC NOOOOO
moondr0ps chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
... You never made a new chapter... And I Really liked this fan fic ;-;
moondr0ps chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
NO. BAD RUSSIA FUCK YOU NO. FUCK YOU RUSSIA ((Haha just kidding I love you Russia... But this chapter and story I love it! Nobody EVER makes Lovi a bad ass or evil! I JUST LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO OKAY! IT'S MOTHERFUCKING AWESOME SO I'M JUST GONNA HUG YOU NOW!))
Shadow Cat17 chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
I am really enjoying this story and I hope you continue to update it.
Lady of Kalam chapter 15 . 7/29/2012
Yo bastardo ( is it weird that allot of my friends say I'm a real life Romano?)
Its past June 23rd
Che cazzo!
Hurry and update! Erm... I Love reading your story dammit!
Lady of time
takuya chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
aww cute moment with a drunken lovi
takuya chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
but if this is happening to lovi what about feli, he's in the same boat as lovi what if his sides start to fight
Spamano4ever chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
This story is sooooo cool! It's the first I've seen with Dragon!Romano though. I love fantacy stories! And I swear this story has been stalking me... I kept meaning to read it, and I would go to look at other profiles and find it there. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Aww. The story wants to be read! Updates are demanded:)
katicoolkid chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
That... Is terrible! Lovi cannot die. If he does I will kill him! Stupid Feliciano... He ruined Toni saying he loves Lovi. D: I cannot wait till the next chapter.
katicoolkid chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
I love this story do far. Must keep reading. Your Hungarian was incorrect my the way. :)
KirishimaYui chapter 14 . 5/8/2012
I really like how this story is going so far!

Lady- Pyrien suggested this story, and I'm so glad for it.

I wonder what awaits in the next chapter! Awesome job!
Momoka64 chapter 14 . 4/25/2012
Lolz this is such an awesome story~ You don't know how happy I am that someone who makes such creative stories likes my story. I'm so happy~ XD
Ai To Yu chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
OMG You finally updated! XD

And with Lovi, CUTE AS FxCKING EVER. x3

Oh, and you're trying to learn Italian, too? :O I have a good reason for that, though, I wanted to learn it ever since I was a kid, so it's not really because of Hetalia! XD I can manage a few basic phrases, and some cuss words D (Gosh, Assassin's Creed and Lovino have GOTTEN TO ME) Mind if I...? -Cazzo (Fuck), Vaffanculo (Fuck off) and of course, Bastardo. XD *other people: Dang, what a potty mouth! -_-*