Reviews for Fool in Love
aylody chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
...I can't even breathe. Your writing for humor is absolutely brilliant! The greatest of all!

I don't find my self stop laughing this entire story. Scorpius characteristic is seriously mental (this is sarcasm, ofc) yet cute! And I LOOOVE Albus for making this scheme and for being the best (like, really best of the best) friend and cousin. Albus characteristic really had the brain (even though the love poem is a bit blah), funny, and sly as well. Although I almost upset because Rose's character is just show up when she is mentioned not when there's the dialogue but the end where she just smile and jump right over Scorpius and kiss him definitely a blast and a highlight that she, too, liked him the same way he like her. And I found myself love Marcus Zabini, too. In your other fic (The Hangover) and here, she is my second favorite after Albus /u/ And ofc, Scorpius/Rose is in my zero number out of scale 0 - 10 favorite list. Don't forget Lily to being such an absolute good cousin and little sister of who wants to get his best friend realized that he fancy his cousin.

Seriously, you got the best humor ever! I'm adding this to my favorite, okay? ;D
thlove chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I absolutely loved that! So cute!
JumpUpAndDown chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
AWWW! This is awesome! I love how in the end Scorpius just went along with the idea that he'd be the secret admirer, after realizing his love for her, of course, and how Rose is happy that it's him! :D

Plus, I love your Albus and Lily.
DobbyDidn'tMeanToKill chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Cute. Totally.
amxx chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Funny and sweet, love it! :)
kit7714 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Sweet :)
jcbat21 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
have i told you that you are good? no? then let me say it now.. you're good!
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Awww, that was wonderful! I absolutely loved it :3
scorpiusrose chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
hahahahahah this was hilarious!
Ziva Lou chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
so, so cute and so, so funny!
Icephoenixfire chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Haha this was funny. ;D You're a talented writer.
khay chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I love Operation Score-Rose...

but my absolute favorite part in this fic is the last one where Scorpius punched Albus before cursing him and throwing the invisibility cloak over him. It's like closing the circle, reflecting what Draco did to Harry in the books.

Job well done! Looking forward to reading more of your fics.
ever afters chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
awww! tingly story! :)
MissAlexLongbottom chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Awe this is just too bloody cute!:D I loved it.:)
trickster princess chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
:) haha very funnt I really liked this story :)