Reviews for What We Can Be
imaginary-shadow chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Great story
AiChikaneEnma chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I love it. Absolutely. I love Alec and Jane. I know this sounds extremely wrong, but I can feel the sensuality between them, both in the books and the movies (confession: they are the only reason for me to continue reading Twilight). This is so well written. I am literally squealing inside my room right now.

(small whisper: I am a twincest shipper. AlecxJane FTW.)
2pEnglandx3 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Meep... Yes... Just... Just YES
JaneDemetri4eva chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is so great! I got very, very turned on by this. It may sound wrong, but I don't freaking care!
Mrs. Vanessa Volturi chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This may sound wrong, but I am actually turned on a little. I love Alec to death! Write more of these, please!
lambtastic chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
It must suck to be one of the "younger" vampire. Stuck in a body of kid while having a mind of an adult. I alway thought that they would never lust for these sort of feelings though. Their bodies aren't mature enough to initiate any sort of sexual reactions. At least to me there shouldn't be. Great story though:)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
OMG ALEC! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Your an awsome writer, and I'm going to see if you have other stories. : )
naru'sgirl13 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is so sad. I really did not think about how they would live forever young. What it would really mean. *Wipes tears* ;(
Thunder-Goddess-905 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Wow I think this was such a well done fic! You really captured there loneliness and how that lead to a kinda creepy relationship but because its so sad and beautiful at the same time it makes me root for them. I totally see a long multichapter fic to follow! Great job
BVBridesmaid-Commander chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
-hugs- this...is...so...sad!
but I LOVE it they're so good for each other :) makes me happy
Alice Vanity chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I love this story sfm! great job.
Skelegirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I understand.
Don't.Ask.Me.Please chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
i think i got wet reading that
crazy4eclipse chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
altough i don't normally read this kind of pair i did really like it