Reviews for What We Can Be
BMW chapter 1 . 2/23
Annnd I should have just read your profile before I reviewed, lol! If I had, I would know the creative commons thing and be super psyched because that means I can just do a spin off fic and link/credit you when I have some spare time XD Yay! You're amazing! :-*
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/23
okay seriously, this is sooo well written! And it's not PWP at all! There is plot literally dripping from the walls throughout it, more so than many longer fics I've read. It totally has the makings of a much longer story. I know it's been years since you wrote it, but maybe sometime if you're bored you could add to it.

I can totally picture future chapters of this in my mind's eye! And there's already plenty of material there to keep it going for a while. Maybe if you don't wish to revisit this, you might consider putting it up for adoption. Either way, I really wish this could be continued. Major props for writing this! Even if it stays as just a one shot!

-BMW
TeamOctober chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
As twin myself I applaud you
imaginary-shadow chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Great story
AiChikaneEnma chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I love it. Absolutely. I love Alec and Jane. I know this sounds extremely wrong, but I can feel the sensuality between them, both in the books and the movies (confession: they are the only reason for me to continue reading Twilight). This is so well written. I am literally squealing inside my room right now.

(small whisper: I am a twincest shipper. AlecxJane FTW.)
DasGrossartigeIch chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Meep... Yes... Just... Just YES
JaneDemetri4eva chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is so great! I got very, very turned on by this. It may sound wrong, but I don't freaking care!
Mrs. Vanessa Volturi chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This may sound wrong, but I am actually turned on a little. I love Alec to death! Write more of these, please!
lambtastic chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
It must suck to be one of the "younger" vampire. Stuck in a body of kid while having a mind of an adult. I alway thought that they would never lust for these sort of feelings though. Their bodies aren't mature enough to initiate any sort of sexual reactions. At least to me there shouldn't be. Great story though:)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
OMG ALEC! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Your an awsome writer, and I'm going to see if you have other stories. : )
naru'sgirl13 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is so sad. I really did not think about how they would live forever young. What it would really mean. *Wipes tears* ;(
Thunder-Goddess-905 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Wow I think this was such a well done fic! You really captured there loneliness and how that lead to a kinda creepy relationship but because its so sad and beautiful at the same time it makes me root for them. I totally see a long multichapter fic to follow! Great job
BVBridesmaid-Commander chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
-hugs- this...is...so...sad!
but I LOVE it they're so good for each other :) makes me happy
Alice Vanity chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I love this story sfm! great job.