Reviews for My Wolf
ncbexie25 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
That was so good! Wish there were more of this pairing!
Bushwah chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Like I thought. You know what you're doing. Perfect.
darklightangel64 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
:D I just finished reading it but I feel like reading it again and then maybe one more time.
LrafaelxD chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Aw... It was good and really cute but over all it was hot. Sam's tribe are a bunch of son of a bitches. Really cute story! :)
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
damn.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Epilogue? Pretty please?
DeMoNzUnLeAsHeD chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Mm! Damn! That was hot! So totally need more CarlislexSam fics, whow! Well done indeed!
DeMoNzUnLeAsHeD chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Maakason chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
yay! i knew i wasnt the only one who thought these two looked hot together! (and this story was SMOKIN' hot)
chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Shelia008 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
really good story and you also described the characters really well :)
crossthepondigo chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Wow. Just, wow.

Amazing. Loved it!
FlyinGShadoW1314 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Sweet mercy, that was...Woo. *fans self* That was intense and lovely and so very well written. :)

Oooh, if only it was a coven/pack fic with other slash pairings, like Emmett/Paul and Jake/Edward, it would have been a dream come true of mine, but this was fabulous (and such a rare pairing!). Argh, I wonder if there will be more? ;) Introductions to more of the other characters perhaps?

Haha, all in all I'm glad I found this! Keep on writing!
Britt01 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Wow - well done! You really made it work, and since this is KinkFest, I'm not ashamed to say that the licking? That was freakin hot - besides, they are two consenting adults, no matter what the form. I like how the singer/imprint thing worked together, and maybe it does work with the wolf thing - something along the lines of keep your friends close, and your enemies closer - better yet, bond with them forever and make them practically incapable of doing anything to hurt you - ie. kill humans.
Lou-La chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Great job with the prompt. It was a really good read. Thanks for writing and sharing.