Reviews for The Doppelganger
Maria chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE I LOVE IT - Biggest Matt and Kate fan ever
Elle chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
So I know this is from two years ago, but I'd love you forever if you'd continue this story. It's brilliantly written; it feels like the real book! And mixing Stardust and Stormhold in would make this The Best Fanfic Ever. Seriously. So ohmygosh this is sooooo good! Even if you don't continue, thanks for writing just this bit :)
Elle chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Ohmygod, I haven't even read this yet but I'm so excited to! Sounds like a brilliant crossover! The Airborn series is my favorite ever, and Stardust is very high up on my list as well. Ahhh! Love you for writing this! :D
Grammar Defender chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Morning! (And you needn't have put that quote on your profile. I'm not the only one who says it.) It's nice to see you publishing a story.

I probably shouldn't have read this story. I haven't watched Stardust (though I know you said I didn't need to) and I hardly remember Skybreaker. However, I had no trouble whatsoever following the story. It was, as usual, excellent. Almost no grammatical errors and a very good writing style.

You're right that the third person for a Matt Cruse story is a tad odd and it threw me a bit at first, but I got used to it pretty quickly.

A quick note - Canada has a prime minister, not a president. You might want to fix this. Actually, you really should fix this.

MBS has ruined me for characters named Kate. I keep half expecting Miss de Vries to pull something out of her bucket. It's very odd.

I greatly look forward to the next installment, and in the meantime I shall try to get my hands on Stardust. You've piqued my interest. Thanks!

Grammar Defender