Reviews for Magpies
Leanne chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
OH MAN THIS WAS SO INCREDIBLY CUTE AND GOOD AND ASDGHJKLKHFDADFGDASGJJKFAL
whiterosenova chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I am so excited about this story, it's probably not healthy lol. I could picture it all perfectly
JuniorWoofles chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
This was amazing and for an AU it as remarkable how close to the show you stuck
evil-step-sister chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
This was a great story! Didn't end the way I expected, but I loved it anyway :)
Otex chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
Here I am wishing I could put into words how good of a writer you are.
Jellyfishmole chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
Oh neon gott..I decided to save it for a better time to read but after beginning on the first chapter I couldn't stop. I kept reading on the bus, all the way I walked into school and throughout the first two classes. It's just breath-taking and I simply couldn't resist the urge to see where the story would lead to. This is one of the most awesome AU FFs I've ever read. I especially love the changes that generally&slowly took place on priest-Cas and how Dean softened nearly broke my heart.

I expected a lovely happy ending and I got it ;-; thank you for this lovely fic&thank God for bringing it to me. Thanks to Cas and Dean in your fic.;) Please keep on writing*hugs-with-adoration&worship*
ap5148 chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
What a gorgeous story! Kept me up all night. Literally. It's 6 am and I haven't been to bed. I regret nothing. Also, I really liked your clever chapter titles. ]
Killingdanse chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
This was great but I would love to know why 2012 matters and why didn't Dean at least think about going to look for Sam... you think he would.
Anna chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
Can I marry you?
Lucifer's Angel Princess chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
Cute ending can't wait to read your next fic:)
DarksideOfTheMoon342 chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
Good ending. Though I think Bela will make a great Demon after hell breaks her in.
Zambar chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
I don't know how you can make the next story better because this was so great and I loved the magpie bit at the top, it is a really good quote.
aLoggedInReader chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
Oh no worries, Disney wouldn't do any of the things you put into the ending of the story ;-)

well, the general tone maybe, but with by far less swear words ;-)

I prefer your version, mind you!

Constructive criticism, huh? Uhm, don't really know what to say other than that I'll definitely check out your new story when you post it because I really liked this one (despite a lack of Sam who still is my all-time favorite character, so that means something).
Luciel89 chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
Absolutely brilliant story. I loved every second of it :) Kinda sad to see it end, but that's how it is. Thanks for sharing this story :)
Vote 4 Cas chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
I like your fic but Just want everyone 2 know to vote for castiel for supernatural crush Please pass it everywhere/ Thank You
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »