Reviews for The King's Consort
SagenWarrior chapter 45 . 11/3
Fantastic new chapter. Can’t wait to see more.
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 18 . 10/21
Aw the Bearbees are so cute. Love that Yuuri can feel their goodness and warmth.
KitElizaKing chapter 45 . 10/20
What a difficult chapter! So many dark, hurtful secrets for you to deal with and find your way through. It's very well done, and so heart-rending that I got teary-eyed a couple of times. Thanks for such a troublesome chapter. Two in a row!
Heartlessly Awesome chapter 44 . 10/20
YOOOOOOOO omg when I saw the notification pop up on my screen yesterday, can I just say that I SCREAMED. I am so happy that you’re continuing to write this story and thought you’ve stopped (though I can see why it took you awhile hahaha). And holy crap the beginning where you showed us what was happening on Earth broke my heart! I was thinking that, just like the anime, Yuuri and Murata were gone for just a moment, but NOPE. Because of this, I so cannot wait for when they all go to earth and meet Yuuri’s family and I can’t wait for how Shori will react when he meets Conrart! HA!

Hope to read more soon! 3
ben4kevin chapter 45 . 10/20
Thank you so much for these two amazing chapters.
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 14 . 10/20
Aw the scene with Yuuri and those poor women was so good. God what awful men to murder babies!
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 10 . 10/20
Pissed Conrad is so hot. Poor Yuuri I remember what happens next. Looking forward to meeting Raven!
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 5 . 10/20
Whooop! Congrats on the sex you too! And thank you for the smut Aozoran! Good sex in this fandom is so rare.
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 4 . 10/20
So glad Yuuri is back! I love how your Yuuri actually immediately misses the Demon Kingdom and Conrad. So much better then wishy washy canon Yuuri.
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 3 . 10/20
Another wonderful chapter! It's so fun reading this again! Do you have any plans on posting this on Ao3? I'd love to be able to comment as many times as I want. And give this story kudos.
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 2 . 10/20
Love every minute of this! Why couldn't this be the canon?! It's so much better! Bless you for writing this! Everything is just perfect!
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 1 . 10/20
Back for another read! I love this story! Easily in my top five favorite Kyo kara Maoh! fanfiction's.
Selena Moonlighty chapter 1 . 10/20
Oh My Goddess they cute together
Animeluvr4life26 chapter 44 . 10/20
loved the chaptercan't wait for the next chapter. keep up the great work
Johanni93 chapter 44 . 10/20
*squeals in delight and does a jig* Thank you so much for making my weekend with your brilliant update! As always, really loved your writing!