Reviews for The King's Consort
fabron.ereese chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Hi! Have you been busy lately? I like this story! And when do you plan on finishing this up. You are an excellent author of Conrad and Yuuri pair. I like the emotions here. We hope you update soon. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
This is one of my favorite fanfiction of yuuri and conrart they are so sweet all the characters are different from the anime I hope to finish your story and write a sequel please update im really looking forward for continuation of kyo kara maou king consort
kitsune vi britt chapter 43 . 11/21/2015
i wish conrad can be a submissive sometimes i found conrad to be a quiet cute as a submissive

the hell fucking continue this im dying to know what would happen next

but its really great
itanarucute chapter 43 . 7/13/2015
this story so much begin to express it its amazing I really hope you update soon for I will check again on this I beg of you do writing this please this is awesome see you hopefully
yachiru-chan92 chapter 18 . 6/12/2015
thanks!
LadyKarma18 chapter 43 . 5/31/2015
This story is great!

As for episode 45, maybe have Cecil introduce Elizabeth to Wolfrum again. Wolfie did seem sad about not having anyone so this might be her attempt to help him. After all, what mother doesn't want to see her children happy?

Elizabeth makes a fuss about their 'engagement'. I think it depends on how you want to do it after that. If you want them to get together or resolve it quickly just go through the whole date thing from canon.

If you want a slightly darker tale have Wolfrum deny the engagement. She would be hurt and very emotional, enough so that the leaking boxes could effect her. Through that she decided that if she can't have the blond no one will or blames Yuuri for wolfrums disinterest, saying that he deduced the blond.

According to wiki by that worlds standards Yuuri is very good looking and double blacks are supposed to be exotic. While her blaming Yuuri shouldnt make any kind of sense, to her who is being partly possessed it makes a lot.

After that I don't know. Hope it helped some.

Can't wait for he next chapter
Chris Emrys chapter 43 . 5/6/2015
I'm quite in love with this story! From using Canon but with your twist to having Yuuri more mature and the whole of the plots darker, it's a great story. I also love that, beside the ConYuu, you also allow others to have their romance! I'm also curious to see where you go with your own twists, and I'm very much excited for the return on Earth!
Concerning some of the questions I've seen (and might still need answer), Wolfram and Shori definitely might need their own special someone (unless you have one or both realize they don't want that, but I think Wolfram seemed to already wish for someone?). I'm almost tempted to say that, if they both are in wish for someone, they sort of bond over that? Otherwise, I have trouble thinking of who can work for them (and who are still free XD). As for EP 45, it might be a good one to use if/when you have a special someone for Wolfram.
Good luck in your writings, I'll be very happy when I see this story updated~~
Guest chapter 27 . 4/13/2015
Why did u kill of a character WHY CONRART WHY
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Please update it has been five months since the last update. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
KaiaRenkin chapter 43 . 3/22/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter XD.
lina chapter 43 . 2/9/2015
Please hurry update another chapter.. I'm a big fan...
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
I really like how you are playing with the canon version :)

Wonder if Wolfram will still develop a devotion for Yuuri...after all in cannon Conrart liked yuuri, even though he was bethroteled to Wolfram too...
semira1637 chapter 43 . 1/24/2015
I just wanted to say that I love this fanfic so much and thanks for your constant hard work over 3 years on writing this story! I honestly can't wait for the chapter where they travel to earth and evidently meet Yuuri's family!
Anarane-Sensei chapter 43 . 1/2/2015
Omg, I love this fic so much. I love how you have kept to the anime while still spinning it in your favor. Not to just get Gwendal and Gunter past the little hints and to get someone for Wolfram. I don't ever read ConYuu, but this has been the best thing ever! I cannot wait to see what you do with the next chapter 3
LightIvy chapter 43 . 12/30/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter hope u will finish this story. This is a good read I love the twist on this story from the origin story waiting for what will happen next.
513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »