Reviews for Are You There, Rose?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Awwww... Best idea ever doctor!
berry chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I love your writing style, and the starting bit. just love it. really.

and I like the defender-of-the-universe rose bit. I love it when people picture her like that. :)

and yes. i need cheesy, sometimes.
GianniBoBonnie chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Ughhhhhh so cute and sad :'(
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
*starts crying*
smallpaperstars chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh :( Sad.
Fowlfan5 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Whoa, that was deep :O

Pretty good... I liked how you connected it back to what really happened...

Great for RosexDoctor! ;)

-Fowlfan5 :)
Mist2393 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This is really good. It's cute :)
alreadytorn chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I'm gonna go cry now... That was amazing! And so incredibly sad... It made so much sense though! Like, another reason that Rose was compelled to say that she loved him on Darlig Ulv Stranden. Ah, I love you!
Annie Targaryen chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Love it! :)
zoe alice chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Nightmares do tell. I wouldn't file this under "cheese" if you paid me. (Okay, maybe if you paid me a LOT, but I'd feel really guilty afterwards, and then someone would probably come kill me, because this is really good.)
Kelenloth chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
... *stares at screen*... I... I'm speechless. That was beautiful. I cried. No, literally cried. And to tell the honest truth it's been a REALLY long time since a fanfic or ANY story has made me cry. That was... Wonderful. I love it.

Wow, I was gonna try to pick a favorite part, but I can't! I really am simply blown away by this. I don't know what to say other than I shall be reading this again and again!

I will also admit to you this secret: As a fanfiction author, just about every story I read makes me want to write something similar but better. But yours didn't - not because I didnt like the idea, but because I could never have done it better.

Extremly well done, and kudos to you, my friend! Thank you so much for sharing this!

Kel
Petrichor7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Y U WRITE SO GOOD?

I'm sorry, this story is incredible! It's beautiful and sweet, and the writing is impeccable. I've always been fascinated with the idea of the Doctor's nightmares, and this was everything I imagined. I'm sure you'd love some criticism at this point, but I can honestly say I have nothing to give.

Thank you so much for sharing! And if it applies, I hope you have a very merry Christmas/ wonderful Christmas break (during which you write more amazing fics like this one) ;)
firewordsparkler chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I liked this a lot. I loved the angst, because I feel like the only time the Doctor actually shows his angst is when he is alone, and I adore the idea of the cell phone working across dimensions. Plus, your first line was incredible. Great drabble.
ashwater chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
awwww that was sweet! 3

i kinda understood it! MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT YEEAAAH

that was so cuteeeee the tension after the confession..

OMG TELL ME WAT HIS WORST SECRET IS